Kings of Leon Guitarist Becomes First-Time Dad
Matthew Followill has apparently been kept busy with diaper duty in the past few weeks. The lead guitarist in rock band Kings of Leon has officially become a first-time father when his wife Johanna Bennett gave birth to their first child on Good Friday, April 22 at 1:02 P.M. in Nashville, Tennessee.
A representative for Matthew confirmed the arrival of the newborn before adding in a statement released to the press, "Mother, father and baby are happy and healthy and doing well!" The baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs., 10 oz.. The 26-year-old rocker and his songwriter wife named him Knox Cameron Patrick Followill.
Knox was born on the same day Kings of Leon's new documentary, "Talihina Sky" was premiered in New York. The newborn is the first baby from any of the band members. Drummer Nathan Followill wed singer Jessie Baylin in 2009, while frontman Caleb Followill is set to marry Lily Aldridge later this month.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris