Kings of Leon Guitarist Becomes First-Time Dad
Matthew Followill has apparently been kept busy with diaper duty in the past few weeks. The lead guitarist in rock band Kings of Leon has officially become a first-time father when his wife Johanna Bennett gave birth to their first child on Good Friday, April 22 at 1:02 P.M. in Nashville, Tennessee.
A representative for Matthew confirmed the arrival of the newborn before adding in a statement released to the press, "Mother, father and baby are happy and healthy and doing well!" The baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs., 10 oz.. The 26-year-old rocker and his songwriter wife named him Knox Cameron Patrick Followill.
Knox was born on the same day Kings of Leon's new documentary, "Talihina Sky" was premiered in New York. The newborn is the first baby from any of the band members. Drummer Nathan Followill wed singer Jessie Baylin in 2009, while frontman Caleb Followill is set to marry Lily Aldridge later this month.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2