Kings of Leon Guitarist Becomes First-Time Dad
Matthew Followill has apparently been kept busy with diaper duty in the past few weeks. The lead guitarist in rock band Kings of Leon has officially become a first-time father when his wife Johanna Bennett gave birth to their first child on Good Friday, April 22 at 1:02 P.M. in Nashville, Tennessee.
A representative for Matthew confirmed the arrival of the newborn before adding in a statement released to the press, "Mother, father and baby are happy and healthy and doing well!" The baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs., 10 oz.. The 26-year-old rocker and his songwriter wife named him Knox Cameron Patrick Followill.
Knox was born on the same day Kings of Leon's new documentary, "Talihina Sky" was premiered in New York. The newborn is the first baby from any of the band members. Drummer Nathan Followill wed singer Jessie Baylin in 2009, while frontman Caleb Followill is set to marry Lily Aldridge later this month.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory