Kings of Leon Guitarist Becomes First-Time Dad
Matthew Followill has apparently been kept busy with diaper duty in the past few weeks. The lead guitarist in rock band Kings of Leon has officially become a first-time father when his wife Johanna Bennett gave birth to their first child on Good Friday, April 22 at 1:02 P.M. in Nashville, Tennessee.
A representative for Matthew confirmed the arrival of the newborn before adding in a statement released to the press, "Mother, father and baby are happy and healthy and doing well!" The baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs., 10 oz.. The 26-year-old rocker and his songwriter wife named him Knox Cameron Patrick Followill.
Knox was born on the same day Kings of Leon's new documentary, "Talihina Sky" was premiered in New York. The newborn is the first baby from any of the band members. Drummer Nathan Followill wed singer Jessie Baylin in 2009, while frontman Caleb Followill is set to marry Lily Aldridge later this month.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie