Kings of Leon Guitarist Becomes First-Time Dad
Matthew Followill has apparently been kept busy with diaper duty in the past few weeks. The lead guitarist in rock band Kings of Leon has officially become a first-time father when his wife Johanna Bennett gave birth to their first child on Good Friday, April 22 at 1:02 P.M. in Nashville, Tennessee.
A representative for Matthew confirmed the arrival of the newborn before adding in a statement released to the press, "Mother, father and baby are happy and healthy and doing well!" The baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs., 10 oz.. The 26-year-old rocker and his songwriter wife named him Knox Cameron Patrick Followill.
Knox was born on the same day Kings of Leon's new documentary, "Talihina Sky" was premiered in New York. The newborn is the first baby from any of the band members. Drummer Nathan Followill wed singer Jessie Baylin in 2009, while frontman Caleb Followill is set to marry Lily Aldridge later this month.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party