Chuck to Save His Wedding in Season Finale Preview
Chuck's wedding is at risk of being scrapped as Sarah is lying helpless in the hospital in "Chuck" season 4 finale. Promising to make the nuptials happen, Chuck will do anything to save the bride, even if it means he will be up against the CIA.
To stop Vivian Volkoff (guest star Lauren Cohan) from destroying the big day, Chuck turns to Vivian's father Alexei (guest star Timothy Dalton) for help. But the CIA sends its toughest agent, Clyde Decker (guest star Richard Burgi), to stop them.
Co-creator Chris Fedak has previously hinted that walking down the aisle will not be easy in "Chuck". "The wedding has been something we've been building up to, but this being Chuck, that doesn't mean everyone will survive until the 'I Do's'," he said.
"Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger" will air Monday, May 16 at 8/7c on NBC. The show is still in the bubble as the network has not announced whether it will be renewed or not.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group