Chuck to Save His Wedding in Season Finale Preview
Chuck's wedding is at risk of being scrapped as Sarah is lying helpless in the hospital in "Chuck" season 4 finale. Promising to make the nuptials happen, Chuck will do anything to save the bride, even if it means he will be up against the CIA.
To stop Vivian Volkoff (guest star Lauren Cohan) from destroying the big day, Chuck turns to Vivian's father Alexei (guest star Timothy Dalton) for help. But the CIA sends its toughest agent, Clyde Decker (guest star Richard Burgi), to stop them.
Co-creator Chris Fedak has previously hinted that walking down the aisle will not be easy in "Chuck". "The wedding has been something we've been building up to, but this being Chuck, that doesn't mean everyone will survive until the 'I Do's'," he said.
"Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger" will air Monday, May 16 at 8/7c on NBC. The show is still in the bubble as the network has not announced whether it will be renewed or not.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences