Chuck to Save His Wedding in Season Finale Preview
Chuck's wedding is at risk of being scrapped as Sarah is lying helpless in the hospital in "Chuck" season 4 finale. Promising to make the nuptials happen, Chuck will do anything to save the bride, even if it means he will be up against the CIA.
To stop Vivian Volkoff (guest star Lauren Cohan) from destroying the big day, Chuck turns to Vivian's father Alexei (guest star Timothy Dalton) for help. But the CIA sends its toughest agent, Clyde Decker (guest star Richard Burgi), to stop them.
Co-creator Chris Fedak has previously hinted that walking down the aisle will not be easy in "Chuck". "The wedding has been something we've been building up to, but this being Chuck, that doesn't mean everyone will survive until the 'I Do's'," he said.
"Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger" will air Monday, May 16 at 8/7c on NBC. The show is still in the bubble as the network has not announced whether it will be renewed or not.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered