Chuck to Save His Wedding in Season Finale Preview
Chuck's wedding is at risk of being scrapped as Sarah is lying helpless in the hospital in "Chuck" season 4 finale. Promising to make the nuptials happen, Chuck will do anything to save the bride, even if it means he will be up against the CIA.
To stop Vivian Volkoff (guest star Lauren Cohan) from destroying the big day, Chuck turns to Vivian's father Alexei (guest star Timothy Dalton) for help. But the CIA sends its toughest agent, Clyde Decker (guest star Richard Burgi), to stop them.
Co-creator Chris Fedak has previously hinted that walking down the aisle will not be easy in "Chuck". "The wedding has been something we've been building up to, but this being Chuck, that doesn't mean everyone will survive until the 'I Do's'," he said.
"Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger" will air Monday, May 16 at 8/7c on NBC. The show is still in the bubble as the network has not announced whether it will be renewed or not.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs