Chuck to Save His Wedding in Season Finale Preview
Chuck's wedding is at risk of being scrapped as Sarah is lying helpless in the hospital in "Chuck" season 4 finale. Promising to make the nuptials happen, Chuck will do anything to save the bride, even if it means he will be up against the CIA.
To stop Vivian Volkoff (guest star Lauren Cohan) from destroying the big day, Chuck turns to Vivian's father Alexei (guest star Timothy Dalton) for help. But the CIA sends its toughest agent, Clyde Decker (guest star Richard Burgi), to stop them.
Co-creator Chris Fedak has previously hinted that walking down the aisle will not be easy in "Chuck". "The wedding has been something we've been building up to, but this being Chuck, that doesn't mean everyone will survive until the 'I Do's'," he said.
"Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger" will air Monday, May 16 at 8/7c on NBC. The show is still in the bubble as the network has not announced whether it will be renewed or not.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4