Season Finale Ratings: 'Brothers and Sisters' Strong as 'Amazing Race' Down
The fifth season finale of "Brothers & Sisters" has posted a decent rating. The Sunday, May 8 episode drew 7.18 million viewers and a 2.0 rating in 18-49 demo, or upped 25% from last week. This marked the drama's best performance in two months.
The show might get a double-digit boost for featuring a wedding scene between Sarah and Luc. ABC, however, has not announced a renewal for the drama starring Calista Flockhart, Rachel Griffiths and Gilles Marini among others.
Over at CBS, the network failed to gain a similar boost from "The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business" and "CSI: Miami" season finales. The reality series, which crowned Kisha and Jen as the winners in the eighteenth cycle, earned a 2.5 rating and 8.9 million viewers, or down 4% to its lowest-rated finale ever. As for the crime thriller, it also posted one of its lowest-rated episodes ever with a 2 rating and 9.6 million viewers.
Meanwhile, the biggest audience of the night went to "60 Minutes" which featured an interview with President Barack Obama. The news magazine earned 13.7 million viewers and a 2.3 rating, or up 53% from last week.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy