Season Finale Ratings: 'Brothers and Sisters' Strong as 'Amazing Race' Down
The fifth season finale of "Brothers & Sisters" has posted a decent rating. The Sunday, May 8 episode drew 7.18 million viewers and a 2.0 rating in 18-49 demo, or upped 25% from last week. This marked the drama's best performance in two months.
The show might get a double-digit boost for featuring a wedding scene between Sarah and Luc. ABC, however, has not announced a renewal for the drama starring Calista Flockhart, Rachel Griffiths and Gilles Marini among others.
Over at CBS, the network failed to gain a similar boost from "The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business" and "CSI: Miami" season finales. The reality series, which crowned Kisha and Jen as the winners in the eighteenth cycle, earned a 2.5 rating and 8.9 million viewers, or down 4% to its lowest-rated finale ever. As for the crime thriller, it also posted one of its lowest-rated episodes ever with a 2 rating and 9.6 million viewers.
Meanwhile, the biggest audience of the night went to "60 Minutes" which featured an interview with President Barack Obama. The news magazine earned 13.7 million viewers and a 2.3 rating, or up 53% from last week.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star