Season Finale Ratings: 'Brothers and Sisters' Strong as 'Amazing Race' Down
The fifth season finale of "Brothers & Sisters" has posted a decent rating. The Sunday, May 8 episode drew 7.18 million viewers and a 2.0 rating in 18-49 demo, or upped 25% from last week. This marked the drama's best performance in two months.
The show might get a double-digit boost for featuring a wedding scene between Sarah and Luc. ABC, however, has not announced a renewal for the drama starring Calista Flockhart, Rachel Griffiths and Gilles Marini among others.
Over at CBS, the network failed to gain a similar boost from "The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business" and "CSI: Miami" season finales. The reality series, which crowned Kisha and Jen as the winners in the eighteenth cycle, earned a 2.5 rating and 8.9 million viewers, or down 4% to its lowest-rated finale ever. As for the crime thriller, it also posted one of its lowest-rated episodes ever with a 2 rating and 9.6 million viewers.
Meanwhile, the biggest audience of the night went to "60 Minutes" which featured an interview with President Barack Obama. The news magazine earned 13.7 million viewers and a 2.3 rating, or up 53% from last week.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie