Season Finale Ratings: 'Brothers and Sisters' Strong as 'Amazing Race' Down
The fifth season finale of "Brothers & Sisters" has posted a decent rating. The Sunday, May 8 episode drew 7.18 million viewers and a 2.0 rating in 18-49 demo, or upped 25% from last week. This marked the drama's best performance in two months.
The show might get a double-digit boost for featuring a wedding scene between Sarah and Luc. ABC, however, has not announced a renewal for the drama starring Calista Flockhart, Rachel Griffiths and Gilles Marini among others.
Over at CBS, the network failed to gain a similar boost from "The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business" and "CSI: Miami" season finales. The reality series, which crowned Kisha and Jen as the winners in the eighteenth cycle, earned a 2.5 rating and 8.9 million viewers, or down 4% to its lowest-rated finale ever. As for the crime thriller, it also posted one of its lowest-rated episodes ever with a 2 rating and 9.6 million viewers.
Meanwhile, the biggest audience of the night went to "60 Minutes" which featured an interview with President Barack Obama. The news magazine earned 13.7 million viewers and a 2.3 rating, or up 53% from last week.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked