Season Finale Ratings: 'Brothers and Sisters' Strong as 'Amazing Race' Down
The fifth season finale of "Brothers & Sisters" has posted a decent rating. The Sunday, May 8 episode drew 7.18 million viewers and a 2.0 rating in 18-49 demo, or upped 25% from last week. This marked the drama's best performance in two months.
The show might get a double-digit boost for featuring a wedding scene between Sarah and Luc. ABC, however, has not announced a renewal for the drama starring Calista Flockhart, Rachel Griffiths and Gilles Marini among others.
Over at CBS, the network failed to gain a similar boost from "The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business" and "CSI: Miami" season finales. The reality series, which crowned Kisha and Jen as the winners in the eighteenth cycle, earned a 2.5 rating and 8.9 million viewers, or down 4% to its lowest-rated finale ever. As for the crime thriller, it also posted one of its lowest-rated episodes ever with a 2 rating and 9.6 million viewers.
Meanwhile, the biggest audience of the night went to "60 Minutes" which featured an interview with President Barack Obama. The news magazine earned 13.7 million viewers and a 2.3 rating, or up 53% from last week.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers