Suffering Miscarriage at 5 Months, Kelly Brook Left Devastated
Kelly Brook is grieving over the loss of her baby girl. The "Piranha 3-D" actress was due to give birth to her first child with rugby-player boyfriend Thom Evans in August, but five months into the pregnancy, she suffered a miscarriage. Her spokesman Jonathan Hackford has confirmed the sad news to The Sun.
"I can confirm that Kelly and Thom [Evans] have very sadly lost their baby," said the representative about the tragic loss. The rep refused to offer more details on the news, but did mention, "They request that everyone please respects their privacy at this very painful time and there will be no further comment."
According to The Sun, Kelly suffered a miscarriage last week. The 31-year-old actress/model was said to be recovering at home surrounded by close family and her boyfriend. Speaking of her state after the miscarriage, one insider said, "Kelly is absolutely devastated. The baby wasn't planned but she was thrilled and it would have been the best loved little girl in all the world."
"She has always wanted children and a family and although she hasn't been with Thom long they were so excited about becoming parents," the source continued on to share. "Now all those dreams are shattered and poor Kelly is inconsolable. Thom is being a tower of strength to her but he's grieving too."
Brook has been dating Thom since December 2010, months after she split from her rugby player boyfriend Danny Cipriani. On March 16 this year, she broke the news that she was pregnant with a baby girl via Twitter. "Thom and I are happy to announce we are expecting a baby girl. We are delighted XXXXX," so she wrote at the time.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation