Alicia Silverstone Welcomes Baby Boy, Gives Him Unconventional Name
Alicia Silverstone is beaming with joy. The Cher Horowitz of 1995 movie "Clueless" has, on Thursday, May 5 at 7:50 A.M., given birth to her first son with husband Christopher Jarecki. Her representative has confirmed the arrival of the baby boy, who weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz., to People magazine.
The 34-year-old actress/author herself has taken to her blog to share her excitement. "My husband and I welcomed our 7 lb 15 oz baby boy Bear Blu Jarecki into the world on May 5th at 7:50am (PT)," she wrote. "We are all three in love! I'm so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you've sent me during my pregnancy...it has been wonderful. Thank you all!"
Alicia married punk group S.T.U.N. frontman Christopher in June 2005 after eight years together. She unraveled in January this year that they were expecting their first child together. Back in April 2010, the actress told People magazine she can't wait to be pregnant, gushing "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old - I'm destined to be a mother."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger