Alicia Silverstone Welcomes Baby Boy, Gives Him Unconventional Name
Alicia Silverstone is beaming with joy. The Cher Horowitz of 1995 movie "Clueless" has, on Thursday, May 5 at 7:50 A.M., given birth to her first son with husband Christopher Jarecki. Her representative has confirmed the arrival of the baby boy, who weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz., to People magazine.
The 34-year-old actress/author herself has taken to her blog to share her excitement. "My husband and I welcomed our 7 lb 15 oz baby boy Bear Blu Jarecki into the world on May 5th at 7:50am (PT)," she wrote. "We are all three in love! I'm so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you've sent me during my pregnancy...it has been wonderful. Thank you all!"
Alicia married punk group S.T.U.N. frontman Christopher in June 2005 after eight years together. She unraveled in January this year that they were expecting their first child together. Back in April 2010, the actress told People magazine she can't wait to be pregnant, gushing "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old - I'm destined to be a mother."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie