Alicia Silverstone Welcomes Baby Boy, Gives Him Unconventional Name
Alicia Silverstone is beaming with joy. The Cher Horowitz of 1995 movie "Clueless" has, on Thursday, May 5 at 7:50 A.M., given birth to her first son with husband Christopher Jarecki. Her representative has confirmed the arrival of the baby boy, who weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz., to People magazine.
The 34-year-old actress/author herself has taken to her blog to share her excitement. "My husband and I welcomed our 7 lb 15 oz baby boy Bear Blu Jarecki into the world on May 5th at 7:50am (PT)," she wrote. "We are all three in love! I'm so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you've sent me during my pregnancy...it has been wonderful. Thank you all!"
Alicia married punk group S.T.U.N. frontman Christopher in June 2005 after eight years together. She unraveled in January this year that they were expecting their first child together. Back in April 2010, the actress told People magazine she can't wait to be pregnant, gushing "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old - I'm destined to be a mother."
More Alicia Silverstone News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber