Alicia Silverstone Welcomes Baby Boy, Gives Him Unconventional Name
Alicia Silverstone is beaming with joy. The Cher Horowitz of 1995 movie "Clueless" has, on Thursday, May 5 at 7:50 A.M., given birth to her first son with husband Christopher Jarecki. Her representative has confirmed the arrival of the baby boy, who weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz., to People magazine.
The 34-year-old actress/author herself has taken to her blog to share her excitement. "My husband and I welcomed our 7 lb 15 oz baby boy Bear Blu Jarecki into the world on May 5th at 7:50am (PT)," she wrote. "We are all three in love! I'm so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you've sent me during my pregnancy...it has been wonderful. Thank you all!"
Alicia married punk group S.T.U.N. frontman Christopher in June 2005 after eight years together. She unraveled in January this year that they were expecting their first child together. Back in April 2010, the actress told People magazine she can't wait to be pregnant, gushing "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old - I'm destined to be a mother."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked