Alicia Silverstone Welcomes Baby Boy, Gives Him Unconventional Name
Alicia Silverstone is beaming with joy. The Cher Horowitz of 1995 movie "Clueless" has, on Thursday, May 5 at 7:50 A.M., given birth to her first son with husband Christopher Jarecki. Her representative has confirmed the arrival of the baby boy, who weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz., to People magazine.
The 34-year-old actress/author herself has taken to her blog to share her excitement. "My husband and I welcomed our 7 lb 15 oz baby boy Bear Blu Jarecki into the world on May 5th at 7:50am (PT)," she wrote. "We are all three in love! I'm so grateful to this community for all the love, support, good wishes and happy vibes you've sent me during my pregnancy...it has been wonderful. Thank you all!"
Alicia married punk group S.T.U.N. frontman Christopher in June 2005 after eight years together. She unraveled in January this year that they were expecting their first child together. Back in April 2010, the actress told People magazine she can't wait to be pregnant, gushing "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old - I'm destined to be a mother."
More Alicia Silverstone News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope