Justin Bieber Responds to 'CSI' Star's 'Brat' Comment
Justin Bieber apparently has heard that Marg Helgenberger called him a "brat" in a live radio interview and it didn't take him too long to respond. The heartthrob, without mentioning any name, wrote on Twitter that the "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" star's unpleasant comment was king of "lame".
Helgenberger who portrays Catherine Willow on the series where Bieber made two guest appearances told a French radio show, "I shouldn't be saying this, but he was kind of a brat," revealing Bieber locked one of the producers in the closet and smashed through a cake. But she noted that he was "very nice" to her.
This last statement was debunked by Bieber who wrote, "It's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you. I will continue to wish them luck and be kind." He added shortly later, "I know who i am and sometimes people r just going 2 say what they want. Keep ur head up and be the man ur mama raised. "
Although he didn't make it clear, Bieber categorized the latest report about him a rumor. He wrote, "Rumors are just that...rumors. In the end if you just be kind and be yourself people will know who you are. That goes for anyone i think."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour