Justin Bieber Responds to 'CSI' Star's 'Brat' Comment
Justin Bieber apparently has heard that Marg Helgenberger called him a "brat" in a live radio interview and it didn't take him too long to respond. The heartthrob, without mentioning any name, wrote on Twitter that the "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" star's unpleasant comment was king of "lame".
Helgenberger who portrays Catherine Willow on the series where Bieber made two guest appearances told a French radio show, "I shouldn't be saying this, but he was kind of a brat," revealing Bieber locked one of the producers in the closet and smashed through a cake. But she noted that he was "very nice" to her.
This last statement was debunked by Bieber who wrote, "It's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you. I will continue to wish them luck and be kind." He added shortly later, "I know who i am and sometimes people r just going 2 say what they want. Keep ur head up and be the man ur mama raised. "
Although he didn't make it clear, Bieber categorized the latest report about him a rumor. He wrote, "Rumors are just that...rumors. In the end if you just be kind and be yourself people will know who you are. That goes for anyone i think."
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked