'Game of Thrones' 1.05 Preview: King Robert Orders a Murder
Ned Stark and King Robert's relationship is taking a bad turn in the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones". The two are clashing of the king's order of a preemptive strike against the Targaryens, a defiant stand that leaves the Hand in a precarious position.
While Ned refuses to be involved in the assassination planned by the king, Arya overhears a conversation that threatens her father's life. Tyrion receives a rude welcome at the Eyrie from Catelyn's sister Lysa, and Sansa catches the eye of a handsome knight.
"The Wolf and the Lion" will air Sunday, May 15 at 9 P.M. on HBO. Among guest stars in the episode are Kate Dickie as Lysa Arryn, Francis Magee as Yoren, Ian McElhinney as Barristan Selmy and Eugene Simon as Lancel Lannister.
More Game of Thrones News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?