'Game of Thrones' 1.05 Preview: King Robert Orders a Murder
Ned Stark and King Robert's relationship is taking a bad turn in the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones". The two are clashing of the king's order of a preemptive strike against the Targaryens, a defiant stand that leaves the Hand in a precarious position.
While Ned refuses to be involved in the assassination planned by the king, Arya overhears a conversation that threatens her father's life. Tyrion receives a rude welcome at the Eyrie from Catelyn's sister Lysa, and Sansa catches the eye of a handsome knight.
"The Wolf and the Lion" will air Sunday, May 15 at 9 P.M. on HBO. Among guest stars in the episode are Kate Dickie as Lysa Arryn, Francis Magee as Yoren, Ian McElhinney as Barristan Selmy and Eugene Simon as Lancel Lannister.
More Game of Thrones News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!