'Game of Thrones' 1.05 Preview: King Robert Orders a Murder
Ned Stark and King Robert's relationship is taking a bad turn in the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones". The two are clashing of the king's order of a preemptive strike against the Targaryens, a defiant stand that leaves the Hand in a precarious position.
While Ned refuses to be involved in the assassination planned by the king, Arya overhears a conversation that threatens her father's life. Tyrion receives a rude welcome at the Eyrie from Catelyn's sister Lysa, and Sansa catches the eye of a handsome knight.
"The Wolf and the Lion" will air Sunday, May 15 at 9 P.M. on HBO. Among guest stars in the episode are Kate Dickie as Lysa Arryn, Francis Magee as Yoren, Ian McElhinney as Barristan Selmy and Eugene Simon as Lancel Lannister.
More Game of Thrones News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'