'Game of Thrones' 1.05 Preview: King Robert Orders a Murder
Ned Stark and King Robert's relationship is taking a bad turn in the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones". The two are clashing of the king's order of a preemptive strike against the Targaryens, a defiant stand that leaves the Hand in a precarious position.
While Ned refuses to be involved in the assassination planned by the king, Arya overhears a conversation that threatens her father's life. Tyrion receives a rude welcome at the Eyrie from Catelyn's sister Lysa, and Sansa catches the eye of a handsome knight.
"The Wolf and the Lion" will air Sunday, May 15 at 9 P.M. on HBO. Among guest stars in the episode are Kate Dickie as Lysa Arryn, Francis Magee as Yoren, Ian McElhinney as Barristan Selmy and Eugene Simon as Lancel Lannister.
More Game of Thrones News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise