Rupert Grint Sports Milk Mustache in Ad Campaign
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint is encouraging people to drink more milk. Taking part in the "Make Mine Milk" campaign, the actor famed for his Ron Weasley portrayal appears on thousands of bus sides and posters across England, Scotland, and Wales, sporting a wide grin with milk mustache decorating his upper lip.
"I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too," said the 22-year-old on benefit of drinking milk. "Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk."
Rupert is the latest celebrity who has fronted the campaign that aims to "revive the nation's love" for milk. He follows in the footsteps of Usher, Pixie Lott, Jenson Button and Elle MacPherson among many others. He has also tried on the challenge of being the fastest person in downing a pint of low-fat milk. He completed the challenge in 20 seconds.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years