Rupert Grint Sports Milk Mustache in Ad Campaign
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint is encouraging people to drink more milk. Taking part in the "Make Mine Milk" campaign, the actor famed for his Ron Weasley portrayal appears on thousands of bus sides and posters across England, Scotland, and Wales, sporting a wide grin with milk mustache decorating his upper lip.
"I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too," said the 22-year-old on benefit of drinking milk. "Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk."
Rupert is the latest celebrity who has fronted the campaign that aims to "revive the nation's love" for milk. He follows in the footsteps of Usher, Pixie Lott, Jenson Button and Elle MacPherson among many others. He has also tried on the challenge of being the fastest person in downing a pint of low-fat milk. He completed the challenge in 20 seconds.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce