Rupert Grint Sports Milk Mustache in Ad Campaign
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint is encouraging people to drink more milk. Taking part in the "Make Mine Milk" campaign, the actor famed for his Ron Weasley portrayal appears on thousands of bus sides and posters across England, Scotland, and Wales, sporting a wide grin with milk mustache decorating his upper lip.
"I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too," said the 22-year-old on benefit of drinking milk. "Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk."
Rupert is the latest celebrity who has fronted the campaign that aims to "revive the nation's love" for milk. He follows in the footsteps of Usher, Pixie Lott, Jenson Button and Elle MacPherson among many others. He has also tried on the challenge of being the fastest person in downing a pint of low-fat milk. He completed the challenge in 20 seconds.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans