Rupert Grint Sports Milk Mustache in Ad Campaign
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint is encouraging people to drink more milk. Taking part in the "Make Mine Milk" campaign, the actor famed for his Ron Weasley portrayal appears on thousands of bus sides and posters across England, Scotland, and Wales, sporting a wide grin with milk mustache decorating his upper lip.
"I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too," said the 22-year-old on benefit of drinking milk. "Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk."
Rupert is the latest celebrity who has fronted the campaign that aims to "revive the nation's love" for milk. He follows in the footsteps of Usher, Pixie Lott, Jenson Button and Elle MacPherson among many others. He has also tried on the challenge of being the fastest person in downing a pint of low-fat milk. He completed the challenge in 20 seconds.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service