Lindsay Lohan Bares Vampire Fangs for Tyler Shields
Lindsay Lohan has channeled her vampire side in the name of art. The actress, who recently landed a role in "Gotti: Three Generations", is featured baring fangs and sporting red lips in a set of four photos taken by Tyler Shields for his "Life Is Not a Fairytale" exhibition. One of the pictures captures her posing with "The Vampire Diaries" actor Michael Trevino.
The 24-year-old, who made her big break in the movie biz at the age of 11, came to check out the artful shots displayed in a warehouse in East Los Angeles last Saturday night, May 7. Wearing a black and white patterned mini dress, she showed up to the event accompanied by sister Ali Lohan, and was seen chatting with Tyler.
About using Lindsay for the shots, Tyler told People magazine, "Lindsay loves vampires. It's well documented that she is a vampire fan, and I said we need to do the craziest vampire mouth shot ever with her mouth." He continued to tease, "I've shot Lindsay probably 20 times and nobody has seen any of it. This is the first little taste."
Lindsay wasn't the only young actress coming to the Saturday night event. Also spotted at the exhibition were "Glee" actress Jenna Ushkowitz as well as "Scream 4" actresses, Emma Roberts and Shenae Grimes. Former "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto was also seen present.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2