Lindsay Lohan Bares Vampire Fangs for Tyler Shields
Lindsay Lohan has channeled her vampire side in the name of art. The actress, who recently landed a role in "Gotti: Three Generations", is featured baring fangs and sporting red lips in a set of four photos taken by Tyler Shields for his "Life Is Not a Fairytale" exhibition. One of the pictures captures her posing with "The Vampire Diaries" actor Michael Trevino.
The 24-year-old, who made her big break in the movie biz at the age of 11, came to check out the artful shots displayed in a warehouse in East Los Angeles last Saturday night, May 7. Wearing a black and white patterned mini dress, she showed up to the event accompanied by sister Ali Lohan, and was seen chatting with Tyler.
About using Lindsay for the shots, Tyler told People magazine, "Lindsay loves vampires. It's well documented that she is a vampire fan, and I said we need to do the craziest vampire mouth shot ever with her mouth." He continued to tease, "I've shot Lindsay probably 20 times and nobody has seen any of it. This is the first little taste."
Lindsay wasn't the only young actress coming to the Saturday night event. Also spotted at the exhibition were "Glee" actress Jenna Ushkowitz as well as "Scream 4" actresses, Emma Roberts and Shenae Grimes. Former "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto was also seen present.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown