Lindsay Lohan Bares Vampire Fangs for Tyler Shields
Lindsay Lohan has channeled her vampire side in the name of art. The actress, who recently landed a role in "Gotti: Three Generations", is featured baring fangs and sporting red lips in a set of four photos taken by Tyler Shields for his "Life Is Not a Fairytale" exhibition. One of the pictures captures her posing with "The Vampire Diaries" actor Michael Trevino.
The 24-year-old, who made her big break in the movie biz at the age of 11, came to check out the artful shots displayed in a warehouse in East Los Angeles last Saturday night, May 7. Wearing a black and white patterned mini dress, she showed up to the event accompanied by sister Ali Lohan, and was seen chatting with Tyler.
About using Lindsay for the shots, Tyler told People magazine, "Lindsay loves vampires. It's well documented that she is a vampire fan, and I said we need to do the craziest vampire mouth shot ever with her mouth." He continued to tease, "I've shot Lindsay probably 20 times and nobody has seen any of it. This is the first little taste."
Lindsay wasn't the only young actress coming to the Saturday night event. Also spotted at the exhibition were "Glee" actress Jenna Ushkowitz as well as "Scream 4" actresses, Emma Roberts and Shenae Grimes. Former "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto was also seen present.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd