Lindsay Lohan Bares Vampire Fangs for Tyler Shields
Lindsay Lohan has channeled her vampire side in the name of art. The actress, who recently landed a role in "Gotti: Three Generations", is featured baring fangs and sporting red lips in a set of four photos taken by Tyler Shields for his "Life Is Not a Fairytale" exhibition. One of the pictures captures her posing with "The Vampire Diaries" actor Michael Trevino.
The 24-year-old, who made her big break in the movie biz at the age of 11, came to check out the artful shots displayed in a warehouse in East Los Angeles last Saturday night, May 7. Wearing a black and white patterned mini dress, she showed up to the event accompanied by sister Ali Lohan, and was seen chatting with Tyler.
About using Lindsay for the shots, Tyler told People magazine, "Lindsay loves vampires. It's well documented that she is a vampire fan, and I said we need to do the craziest vampire mouth shot ever with her mouth." He continued to tease, "I've shot Lindsay probably 20 times and nobody has seen any of it. This is the first little taste."
Lindsay wasn't the only young actress coming to the Saturday night event. Also spotted at the exhibition were "Glee" actress Jenna Ushkowitz as well as "Scream 4" actresses, Emma Roberts and Shenae Grimes. Former "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto was also seen present.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed