Sean Kingston's 'Roll Up Freestyle' Music Video Debuted
Sean Kingston has gone to Middle East in a viral video for the "freestyle" version of Wiz Khalifa's single "Roll Up". The Reggae fusion artist is seen taking a stroll around Dubai while throwing his verses in a Jamaican accent.
The new version of "Roll Up" is recorded for Sean's latest mixtape which reportedly is due on June 15. Meanwhile, the original version of the song appears in Wiz's major-label debut album "Rolling Papers" which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 since making its way out in March.
Beside gearing up to release a solo mixtape, Sean Kingston has also planned to drop a street album with Justin Bieber. It will feature about 12-14 songs including their versions of popular songs like "Pretty Boy Swag" and "Billionaire".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group