Pics: Chris Brown Celebrates 22nd Birthday in Miami and Las Vegas
R&B singer Chris Brown has celebrated his 22nd birthday with one party after another. Less than a week after he was forced to pull the plug on his concert in Perth, Australia due to a severe viral illness, the "Look at Me Now" singer partied the night away in Miami and Las Vegas for two straight days.
The "With You" hitmaker first hit the Club Play in Miami, Florida on Friday night, May 6. He was snapped ditching his shirt and baring his tattooed chest during the bash which was packed with fellow celebrities, including Lil Wayne, Trina, Mack Maine and Roscoe Dash. He was also seen blowing out the candles on his F.A.M.E.-decorated cake from a balcony.
The "Yeah 3x" singer continued the celebration at the Pure Nightclub in the Sin City on Saturday, May 7. He reportedly arrived to the party held at the venue inside Caesars Palace at around 1 A.M. Prior to the bash, he tweeted, "I just wanna thank everyone for making this day so special! Rough roads, crazy moments, and life lessons. My love for my fans is so eternal."
Chris, who turned 22 on Thursday, May 5, had to cancel his concert in Perth at the last minute after catching a bacterial chest infection earlier this month. He initially planned to carry on with the gig as tweeting, "I haven't been sick like this in a while!!!! F**k it though! I'm still doing the show in Perth!" In a following tweet, he posted a photo of him laying on his bed looking worn out.
More Chris Brown News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months