Justin Bieber Branded a Brat by 'CSI' Star, Videoed Kissing Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber has been labeled a brat. "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" star Marg Helgenberger offered her candid thought about the "Baby" hitmaker when asked about his guest appearance on CBS's crime drama during a radio interview with France's "Le Grand Direct Des Medias".
In front of a live audience, the actress famed for her role as Catherine Willows told an interviewer, "I shouldn't be saying this, but he was kind of a brat." Though claiming that the teen heartthrob was "very nice" to her, she spilled, "But he locked one of the producers in a closet and he put his fist through a cake that was on the cast's table."
Despite Justin's mischievousness, Marg did praise the young singer as a "truly a good actor". Asked in the beginning whether his role as troubled Jason McCann, who was shot dead after firing a gun at the cops, was written just to raise the ratings, the 52-year-old rolled her eyes and went to say, "Justin Bieber wasn't bad bad." She added, "But he'd never acted before ... He's better than you'd think."
In another news, Justin has been caught on video showing off his affection to girlfriend Selena Gomez. The 17-year-old singer was taped by a fan as he shared a quick kiss with and cuddled the 18-year-old songstress while they were in Indonesia a few weeks ago during the Asian leg of his My World tour.
Marg Helgenberger's Interview With France's "Le Grand Direct Des Medias":
Justin Bieber Kissing Selena Gomez:
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other