'Jersey Shore' Banned From Filming at Florence's Historic Landmarks
"Jersey Shore" cast's trip to Italy has been delayed once again. The stars namely The Situation, DJ Pauly D and Vinny Guadagnino have been spotted getting their suitcases packed and arriving at the airport, but they were reportedly told to hang back.
Previously, the filming was pushed back from April to May due to contract dispute with the cast and resistance from Italians. Now, the mayor of Florence has reportedly banned the cast from filming at the city's most historic landmarks such as the Uffizi gallery and Palazzo Vecchio. Radar Online says the filming permits are being worked out.
TMZ, however, reports that it was only a "logistical" issue that kept Snooki and her friends from taking the flight. The cast are still set on traveling overseas, with the timetable being set so that they can head over there next weekend.
Earlier plan scheduled the guidos and guidettes to arrive in Florence on Monday, May 9. Mayor Renzi has previously stated that the show is not permitted to film the cast drinking in public or in clubs or bars that serve alcohol.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier