'Jersey Shore' Banned From Filming at Florence's Historic Landmarks
"Jersey Shore" cast's trip to Italy has been delayed once again. The stars namely The Situation, DJ Pauly D and Vinny Guadagnino have been spotted getting their suitcases packed and arriving at the airport, but they were reportedly told to hang back.
Previously, the filming was pushed back from April to May due to contract dispute with the cast and resistance from Italians. Now, the mayor of Florence has reportedly banned the cast from filming at the city's most historic landmarks such as the Uffizi gallery and Palazzo Vecchio. Radar Online says the filming permits are being worked out.
TMZ, however, reports that it was only a "logistical" issue that kept Snooki and her friends from taking the flight. The cast are still set on traveling overseas, with the timetable being set so that they can head over there next weekend.
Earlier plan scheduled the guidos and guidettes to arrive in Florence on Monday, May 9. Mayor Renzi has previously stated that the show is not permitted to film the cast drinking in public or in clubs or bars that serve alcohol.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns