Deb Screams in First 'Dexter' Teaser for Season 6
The first teaser from "Dexter" season 6 was released on Saturday, May 7 morning, featuring a recap of all the problems Dexter has faced since season 1. The narrator states ice truck killer and trinity killer can never prepare the audience for what will come in the new season. Debra's scream was heard at the end of the video.
TV Line recently dug a hint of what would be season 6's theme. "Dexter this season will be in some ways a return to the Dexter that you've seen in the early seasons," Showtime president David Nevins said. "There's a really interesting story and journey that he's going to be on this year. There's going to be some degree of getting back to his roots."
Regarding whether Dexter's sister Deb would eventually find out about his double life, Nevins said, "There will be a microscope on the Deb/Dexter relationship this season. Over time youï¿½re going to see that relationship evolve and change, no questions about it."
In addition, Dexter could get a love interest and no single villain. About the former, TV Guide reported the show is looking for an actress to portray an outgoing and fun Latina in her mid-20s named Jamie. Regarding the latter, Nevins teased, "It is not one big bad. There's one interesting story that will move through the season, and it will be cast very interestingly, but it's not exactly that one person."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival