Victoria Beckham Posts Picture From Baby Shower
Victoria Adams was kind enough to let her fans have a sneak peek inside her private baby shower held on Saturday, May 7. Her close friends Eva Longoria and Ken Paves threw her a pink-themed party at the rooftop Butterfly Bar atop West Hollywood's Hotel Le Petit Ermitage.
One photo posted on her Twitter saw the wife of David Beckham posing in a dress made of toilet paper. Selma Blair who is also pregnant led one team in the game to make the best dress. Victoria who originally wore a purple V-neck dress was clad in a calf-length paper dress, complete with a head accessory. Another challenge was to pick up water balloons with chin.
Attendees at the star-studded bash included Nicole Richie, Demi Moore, Rachel Zoe and Tana Ramsay. They were treated to a Princess cake with marzipan and ice tea among others. In celebration of Victoria's first baby girl, these guests showered her with pink items including a pink Quinny Buzz Special Edition stroller, a mamaRoo baby swing, a pink Hoppop Bath tub, a pink Little Giraffe Luxe Blanket, a Timi and Leslie diaper bag and a 5 ft. custom-made giraffe by Melissa and Doug.
"Such a lovely day!!!thank u so much @EvaLongoria and @KenPaves for being such wonderful friends.Baby showers are so much fun!!!!!!!x vb," Victoria tweeted.
More Victoria Adams News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off