Victoria Beckham Posts Picture From Baby Shower
Victoria Adams was kind enough to let her fans have a sneak peek inside her private baby shower held on Saturday, May 7. Her close friends Eva Longoria and Ken Paves threw her a pink-themed party at the rooftop Butterfly Bar atop West Hollywood's Hotel Le Petit Ermitage.
One photo posted on her Twitter saw the wife of David Beckham posing in a dress made of toilet paper. Selma Blair who is also pregnant led one team in the game to make the best dress. Victoria who originally wore a purple V-neck dress was clad in a calf-length paper dress, complete with a head accessory. Another challenge was to pick up water balloons with chin.
Attendees at the star-studded bash included Nicole Richie, Demi Moore, Rachel Zoe and Tana Ramsay. They were treated to a Princess cake with marzipan and ice tea among others. In celebration of Victoria's first baby girl, these guests showered her with pink items including a pink Quinny Buzz Special Edition stroller, a mamaRoo baby swing, a pink Hoppop Bath tub, a pink Little Giraffe Luxe Blanket, a Timi and Leslie diaper bag and a 5 ft. custom-made giraffe by Melissa and Doug.
"Such a lovely day!!!thank u so much @EvaLongoria and @KenPaves for being such wonderful friends.Baby showers are so much fun!!!!!!!x vb," Victoria tweeted.
More Victoria Adams News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods