Victoria Beckham Posts Picture From Baby Shower
Victoria Adams was kind enough to let her fans have a sneak peek inside her private baby shower held on Saturday, May 7. Her close friends Eva Longoria and Ken Paves threw her a pink-themed party at the rooftop Butterfly Bar atop West Hollywood's Hotel Le Petit Ermitage.
One photo posted on her Twitter saw the wife of David Beckham posing in a dress made of toilet paper. Selma Blair who is also pregnant led one team in the game to make the best dress. Victoria who originally wore a purple V-neck dress was clad in a calf-length paper dress, complete with a head accessory. Another challenge was to pick up water balloons with chin.
Attendees at the star-studded bash included Nicole Richie, Demi Moore, Rachel Zoe and Tana Ramsay. They were treated to a Princess cake with marzipan and ice tea among others. In celebration of Victoria's first baby girl, these guests showered her with pink items including a pink Quinny Buzz Special Edition stroller, a mamaRoo baby swing, a pink Hoppop Bath tub, a pink Little Giraffe Luxe Blanket, a Timi and Leslie diaper bag and a 5 ft. custom-made giraffe by Melissa and Doug.
"Such a lovely day!!!thank u so much @EvaLongoria and @KenPaves for being such wonderful friends.Baby showers are so much fun!!!!!!!x vb," Victoria tweeted.
More Victoria Adams News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry