'Modern Family' Preview of Lady GaGa Tribute Episode
"Gossip Girl" and "Glee" had done it, and now it's "Modern Family" turn to make a tribute to Lady GaGa. In the May 11 episode titled "Good Cop Bad Dog", Cameron is bedridden with the flu, leaving Mitchell torn about the Lady GaGa concert tickets they have for later that night.
"Cam and Mitch have tickets to a Lady GaGa concert and Cam gets sick, and I desperately still want to go," Jesse Tyler Ferguson teased to TV Guide last month. "So I do everything in my power to get him to let me go, and that might include slightly drugging him a little bit, so maybe he falls asleep. And I sneak out. And Lady GaGa may or may not be on the episode. I'm just kidding. She's not."
Also in the episode, Phil and Claire swap parenting roles for the day, Claire will be the fun-loving good cop and Phil the disciplinarian bad cop, and it's literally a shock to each kid's system. Meanwhile Gloria is at it again, taking in every sob story and stray she comes across, Jay finds himself dispensing business advice to an overzealous entrepreneur about his dog training business scheme.
The episode would be directed by former child star Fred Savage who is best known for his work on the classic sitcom "The Wonder Years". Tony Award-winner Lin-Manuel Miranda, who starred in "In the Heights," is to appear in the episode as the overzealous entrepreneur.
More Modern Family News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding