'Modern Family' Preview of Lady GaGa Tribute Episode
"Gossip Girl" and "Glee" had done it, and now it's "Modern Family" turn to make a tribute to Lady GaGa. In the May 11 episode titled "Good Cop Bad Dog", Cameron is bedridden with the flu, leaving Mitchell torn about the Lady GaGa concert tickets they have for later that night.
"Cam and Mitch have tickets to a Lady GaGa concert and Cam gets sick, and I desperately still want to go," Jesse Tyler Ferguson teased to TV Guide last month. "So I do everything in my power to get him to let me go, and that might include slightly drugging him a little bit, so maybe he falls asleep. And I sneak out. And Lady GaGa may or may not be on the episode. I'm just kidding. She's not."
Also in the episode, Phil and Claire swap parenting roles for the day, Claire will be the fun-loving good cop and Phil the disciplinarian bad cop, and it's literally a shock to each kid's system. Meanwhile Gloria is at it again, taking in every sob story and stray she comes across, Jay finds himself dispensing business advice to an overzealous entrepreneur about his dog training business scheme.
The episode would be directed by former child star Fred Savage who is best known for his work on the classic sitcom "The Wonder Years". Tony Award-winner Lin-Manuel Miranda, who starred in "In the Heights," is to appear in the episode as the overzealous entrepreneur.
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram