Warner Bros. Developing Two 'Tarzan' Films
Warner Bros. Pictures is reportedly planning to make two "Tarzan" movies. The first film will be written by Adam Cozad, who provided script for "Archangel", while the second flick will be written by Craig Brewer, the director and scribe for "Black Snake Moan".
Deadline reports that after the writers finish the scripts, the studio will decide which one will be turned into a film first. The site also mentions that the rejected one will serve as a draft for the film sequel.
Hollywood studios have been trying to make a movie about Tarzan. Back in December 2006, a project about the jungle man was developed by Universal Pictures with Mexican director Guillermo del Toro as a possible director. Later in September 2008 when the project has been set up at Warner Bros., Stephen Sommers was reported to take over del Toro's place.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed