Warner Bros. Developing Two 'Tarzan' Films
Warner Bros. Pictures is reportedly planning to make two "Tarzan" movies. The first film will be written by Adam Cozad, who provided script for "Archangel", while the second flick will be written by Craig Brewer, the director and scribe for "Black Snake Moan".
Deadline reports that after the writers finish the scripts, the studio will decide which one will be turned into a film first. The site also mentions that the rejected one will serve as a draft for the film sequel.
Hollywood studios have been trying to make a movie about Tarzan. Back in December 2006, a project about the jungle man was developed by Universal Pictures with Mexican director Guillermo del Toro as a possible director. Later in September 2008 when the project has been set up at Warner Bros., Stephen Sommers was reported to take over del Toro's place.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars