Warner Bros. Developing Two 'Tarzan' Films
Warner Bros. Pictures is reportedly planning to make two "Tarzan" movies. The first film will be written by Adam Cozad, who provided script for "Archangel", while the second flick will be written by Craig Brewer, the director and scribe for "Black Snake Moan".
Deadline reports that after the writers finish the scripts, the studio will decide which one will be turned into a film first. The site also mentions that the rejected one will serve as a draft for the film sequel.
Hollywood studios have been trying to make a movie about Tarzan. Back in December 2006, a project about the jungle man was developed by Universal Pictures with Mexican director Guillermo del Toro as a possible director. Later in September 2008 when the project has been set up at Warner Bros., Stephen Sommers was reported to take over del Toro's place.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics