Taylor Swift Is Broadway Star in 'Mean' Music Video
Taylor Swift makes it clear in her newly-debuted music video for her latest single "Mean" that she has no love for bullies. The country music singer sends inspiring message to her fans about not letting those, who are "mean, and pathetic", to take them down.
The music video was directed by Declan Whitebloom, and was filmed over two days at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles. It features Taylor playing banjo in a classic set, similar to that of 2011 Academy of Country Music Awards, before later performing on a "Broadway" set.
Taylor chose the concept and was involved in developing the treatment for the video. "We got on really well. It's rare when you connect with an artist that quickly, but we share a quirky, offbeat sense of humor." Declan said. "She was keenly involved in writing the treatment, casting and wardrobe. And she stayed for both the 15-hour shooting days, even when she wasn't in the scenes."
Taylor Swift's "Mean" Music Video
More Taylor Swift News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier