Demi Lovato Dyes Hair Back to Brunette
Demi Lovato has recently changed the color of her hair for a lighter look. The young actress, who pulled out of her Disney Channel hit series "Sonny with a Chance" for the sake of her recovery, returned to being a brunette after dying her locks black post her rehab stint.
The former girlfriend of Joe Jonas unraveled her hair transformation by posting a photo of herself with the new hair via Twitter. Along with the image, she posted a caption that read, "Bee-tee-dubz.... Back to brown hair!!!" In a tweet that came following, she wrote, "Looks lighter in the sunlight.. Yayyy summer..."
In another news, Demi has unveiled her "ultimate stay strong playlist". A contributing editor for Seventeen magazine, she first explained in the introduction, "Music has always been a huge part of my life and has helped me some tough times. Certain songs always give me confidence, put me in a good mood, and inspire me."
The 18-year-old songstress went on to reveal that Eminem's "Not Afraid", BarlowGirl's "Surrender", Stacie Orrico's "Strong Enough" and Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" are some of the songs making the cut. Speaking of "Not Afraid", she shared, "This song is really inspiring to me because Eminem's album was based on his recovery. This song made me feel confident in conquering my diseases."
More Demi Lovato News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth