Emma Roberts Keeps Her Distance From Chord Overstreet at Nylon Party
Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet keep many guessing about their relationship. The two sparked hook-up rumor after they were spotted making out in public at a Coachella party in late April, but were seen keeping their distance when joining the celebration of Nylon magazine's Young Hollywood issue on Wednesday, May 4.
To Celebuzz, an eyewitness from the bash held at Bardot in Hollywood, California shared, "They talked briefly for a while outside and again near Emma's table, but there wasn't any PDA." The observer went to note, "It was almost like they were purposefully trying to keep their distance. They didn't interact too much at all for people that are even just friends!"
Just days earlier, the two young stars were still spotted getting cozy at the Cinema Society party for "Thor" at the Top of the Standard. New York Daily News reported that during the April 28 bash, Chord was seen running his hand over Emma's back as well as putting his arm around her waist when speaking to co-stars Amber Riley, Kevin McHale and Dianna Agron.
Chord and Emma first sparked hook-up rumor at the A|X Armani Exchange and 944 Magazine carnival in Indio, California on April 16. Eyewitness told Us Weekly at the time that the two "couldn't keep their hands off each other". Another observer told E! Online, "They even walked off to his hotel room together!"
More Emma Roberts News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'