Emma Roberts Keeps Her Distance From Chord Overstreet at Nylon Party
Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet keep many guessing about their relationship. The two sparked hook-up rumor after they were spotted making out in public at a Coachella party in late April, but were seen keeping their distance when joining the celebration of Nylon magazine's Young Hollywood issue on Wednesday, May 4.
To Celebuzz, an eyewitness from the bash held at Bardot in Hollywood, California shared, "They talked briefly for a while outside and again near Emma's table, but there wasn't any PDA." The observer went to note, "It was almost like they were purposefully trying to keep their distance. They didn't interact too much at all for people that are even just friends!"
Just days earlier, the two young stars were still spotted getting cozy at the Cinema Society party for "Thor" at the Top of the Standard. New York Daily News reported that during the April 28 bash, Chord was seen running his hand over Emma's back as well as putting his arm around her waist when speaking to co-stars Amber Riley, Kevin McHale and Dianna Agron.
Chord and Emma first sparked hook-up rumor at the A|X Armani Exchange and 944 Magazine carnival in Indio, California on April 16. Eyewitness told Us Weekly at the time that the two "couldn't keep their hands off each other". Another observer told E! Online, "They even walked off to his hotel room together!"
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development