Emma Roberts Keeps Her Distance From Chord Overstreet at Nylon Party
Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet keep many guessing about their relationship. The two sparked hook-up rumor after they were spotted making out in public at a Coachella party in late April, but were seen keeping their distance when joining the celebration of Nylon magazine's Young Hollywood issue on Wednesday, May 4.
To Celebuzz, an eyewitness from the bash held at Bardot in Hollywood, California shared, "They talked briefly for a while outside and again near Emma's table, but there wasn't any PDA." The observer went to note, "It was almost like they were purposefully trying to keep their distance. They didn't interact too much at all for people that are even just friends!"
Just days earlier, the two young stars were still spotted getting cozy at the Cinema Society party for "Thor" at the Top of the Standard. New York Daily News reported that during the April 28 bash, Chord was seen running his hand over Emma's back as well as putting his arm around her waist when speaking to co-stars Amber Riley, Kevin McHale and Dianna Agron.
Chord and Emma first sparked hook-up rumor at the A|X Armani Exchange and 944 Magazine carnival in Indio, California on April 16. Eyewitness told Us Weekly at the time that the two "couldn't keep their hands off each other". Another observer told E! Online, "They even walked off to his hotel room together!"
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off