Kirstie Alley Brags About Two-Hour Sex Sessions
Kirstie Alley stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and dropped interesting tidbit about her sex life. While chatting with host Ellen DeGeneres on Thursday, May 5, the 60-year-old contestant on this season of "Dancing with the Stars" revealed she used to have two hours of sex sessions a day.
"I really hadn't had a boyfriend for the last ten years - a serious boyfriend," the actress first made the confession. She went on to say, "[It was] the best ten years of my life. I had a lot of freedom! The way I used to pick guys was so shallow. Hot? OK, that'll be my husband. Here's my big revelation. I decided that in the best of times you have two hours of sex a day, so you have 22 hours left."
Surprised by Kristie's remark, Ellen responded, "Whoa, whoa, what?! Two hours a day?" To which, Kristie joked "Not enough?" before turning to the studio audience and asked them how long they spent having sex. She then justified her revelation by explaining, "There's the prelude, the sex and there's the winding down."
Kirstie married her high school sweetheart Bob Alley in 1970. The marriage ended up in a divorce seven years later. She got hitched to actor Parker Stevenson in 1983, but the marriage only lasted until 1987. The "Look Who's Talking" star and her second husband have two adopted children together.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video