Kirstie Alley Brags About Two-Hour Sex Sessions
Kirstie Alley stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and dropped interesting tidbit about her sex life. While chatting with host Ellen DeGeneres on Thursday, May 5, the 60-year-old contestant on this season of "Dancing with the Stars" revealed she used to have two hours of sex sessions a day.
"I really hadn't had a boyfriend for the last ten years - a serious boyfriend," the actress first made the confession. She went on to say, "[It was] the best ten years of my life. I had a lot of freedom! The way I used to pick guys was so shallow. Hot? OK, that'll be my husband. Here's my big revelation. I decided that in the best of times you have two hours of sex a day, so you have 22 hours left."
Surprised by Kristie's remark, Ellen responded, "Whoa, whoa, what?! Two hours a day?" To which, Kristie joked "Not enough?" before turning to the studio audience and asked them how long they spent having sex. She then justified her revelation by explaining, "There's the prelude, the sex and there's the winding down."
Kirstie married her high school sweetheart Bob Alley in 1970. The marriage ended up in a divorce seven years later. She got hitched to actor Parker Stevenson in 1983, but the marriage only lasted until 1987. The "Look Who's Talking" star and her second husband have two adopted children together.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms