Kirstie Alley Brags About Two-Hour Sex Sessions
Kirstie Alley stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and dropped interesting tidbit about her sex life. While chatting with host Ellen DeGeneres on Thursday, May 5, the 60-year-old contestant on this season of "Dancing with the Stars" revealed she used to have two hours of sex sessions a day.
"I really hadn't had a boyfriend for the last ten years - a serious boyfriend," the actress first made the confession. She went on to say, "[It was] the best ten years of my life. I had a lot of freedom! The way I used to pick guys was so shallow. Hot? OK, that'll be my husband. Here's my big revelation. I decided that in the best of times you have two hours of sex a day, so you have 22 hours left."
Surprised by Kristie's remark, Ellen responded, "Whoa, whoa, what?! Two hours a day?" To which, Kristie joked "Not enough?" before turning to the studio audience and asked them how long they spent having sex. She then justified her revelation by explaining, "There's the prelude, the sex and there's the winding down."
Kirstie married her high school sweetheart Bob Alley in 1970. The marriage ended up in a divorce seven years later. She got hitched to actor Parker Stevenson in 1983, but the marriage only lasted until 1987. The "Look Who's Talking" star and her second husband have two adopted children together.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday