'Charlie's Angels' Go Glamor in First Official Photo
ABC has released the first official picture for new show "Charlie's Angels". Instead of highlighting their risky job, the photo highlights the characters' glamorous and fun sides. It shows Minka Kelly, Annie Ilonzeh and Rachael Taylor sharing laugh while walking together and wearing beautiful outfits completed with matching accessories.
In the revamped TV version of the 1970s series, Kelly plays former U.S. Marine and weapons expert Marisa. Ilonzeh portrays smart, athletic ex-cop Kate, while Taylor is Abby, the youngest and sassiest of the group who is also a con artist. The three girls work for a private-investigation firm in Miami.
Ramon Rodriguez takes the role of Bosley, with Robert Wagner providing the voice of Charlie. The show's pilot is written by "Smallville" creators Miles Millar and Al Gough, who are also executive producing alongside the star of "Charlie's Angels" movie, Drew Barrymore.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'