'Charlie's Angels' Go Glamor in First Official Photo
ABC has released the first official picture for new show "Charlie's Angels". Instead of highlighting their risky job, the photo highlights the characters' glamorous and fun sides. It shows Minka Kelly, Annie Ilonzeh and Rachael Taylor sharing laugh while walking together and wearing beautiful outfits completed with matching accessories.
In the revamped TV version of the 1970s series, Kelly plays former U.S. Marine and weapons expert Marisa. Ilonzeh portrays smart, athletic ex-cop Kate, while Taylor is Abby, the youngest and sassiest of the group who is also a con artist. The three girls work for a private-investigation firm in Miami.
Ramon Rodriguez takes the role of Bosley, with Robert Wagner providing the voice of Charlie. The show's pilot is written by "Smallville" creators Miles Millar and Al Gough, who are also executive producing alongside the star of "Charlie's Angels" movie, Drew Barrymore.
More Charlie's Angels News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!