'Charlie's Angels' Go Glamor in First Official Photo
ABC has released the first official picture for new show "Charlie's Angels". Instead of highlighting their risky job, the photo highlights the characters' glamorous and fun sides. It shows Minka Kelly, Annie Ilonzeh and Rachael Taylor sharing laugh while walking together and wearing beautiful outfits completed with matching accessories.
In the revamped TV version of the 1970s series, Kelly plays former U.S. Marine and weapons expert Marisa. Ilonzeh portrays smart, athletic ex-cop Kate, while Taylor is Abby, the youngest and sassiest of the group who is also a con artist. The three girls work for a private-investigation firm in Miami.
Ramon Rodriguez takes the role of Bosley, with Robert Wagner providing the voice of Charlie. The show's pilot is written by "Smallville" creators Miles Millar and Al Gough, who are also executive producing alongside the star of "Charlie's Angels" movie, Drew Barrymore.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7