'Charlie's Angels' Go Glamor in First Official Photo
ABC has released the first official picture for new show "Charlie's Angels". Instead of highlighting their risky job, the photo highlights the characters' glamorous and fun sides. It shows Minka Kelly, Annie Ilonzeh and Rachael Taylor sharing laugh while walking together and wearing beautiful outfits completed with matching accessories.
In the revamped TV version of the 1970s series, Kelly plays former U.S. Marine and weapons expert Marisa. Ilonzeh portrays smart, athletic ex-cop Kate, while Taylor is Abby, the youngest and sassiest of the group who is also a con artist. The three girls work for a private-investigation firm in Miami.
Ramon Rodriguez takes the role of Bosley, with Robert Wagner providing the voice of Charlie. The show's pilot is written by "Smallville" creators Miles Millar and Al Gough, who are also executive producing alongside the star of "Charlie's Angels" movie, Drew Barrymore.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen