'Charlie's Angels' Go Glamor in First Official Photo
ABC has released the first official picture for new show "Charlie's Angels". Instead of highlighting their risky job, the photo highlights the characters' glamorous and fun sides. It shows Minka Kelly, Annie Ilonzeh and Rachael Taylor sharing laugh while walking together and wearing beautiful outfits completed with matching accessories.
In the revamped TV version of the 1970s series, Kelly plays former U.S. Marine and weapons expert Marisa. Ilonzeh portrays smart, athletic ex-cop Kate, while Taylor is Abby, the youngest and sassiest of the group who is also a con artist. The three girls work for a private-investigation firm in Miami.
Ramon Rodriguez takes the role of Bosley, with Robert Wagner providing the voice of Charlie. The show's pilot is written by "Smallville" creators Miles Millar and Al Gough, who are also executive producing alongside the star of "Charlie's Angels" movie, Drew Barrymore.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton