Nikki Cox Gives Birth to First Son
A bundle of joy has arrived for Nikki Cox and her actor husband Jay Mohr. On Thursday, May 5, the actress known for her role as Mary Connell on "Las Vegas" gave birth to her first son with the comedian. The couple's representative confirmed the happy news to People magazine.
The baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs. 7 oz. and has been given the name of Meredith Daniel Mohr. Speaking of the new addition to their family, the couple gushed to the publication, "We are over the moon, filled with joy and every other cliche new parents use. He's perfect."
Nikki met Jay when he guest-starred on "Las Vegas" in 2004. They got engaged in February 2006, before exchanging vows at the Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles in December the same year. It is Nikki's first marriage, but Jay's second. He was previously married to model-turned-actress Nicole Chamberlain, with whom he has another son named Jackson.
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram