Nikki Cox Gives Birth to First Son
A bundle of joy has arrived for Nikki Cox and her actor husband Jay Mohr. On Thursday, May 5, the actress known for her role as Mary Connell on "Las Vegas" gave birth to her first son with the comedian. The couple's representative confirmed the happy news to People magazine.
The baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs. 7 oz. and has been given the name of Meredith Daniel Mohr. Speaking of the new addition to their family, the couple gushed to the publication, "We are over the moon, filled with joy and every other cliche new parents use. He's perfect."
Nikki met Jay when he guest-starred on "Las Vegas" in 2004. They got engaged in February 2006, before exchanging vows at the Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles in December the same year. It is Nikki's first marriage, but Jay's second. He was previously married to model-turned-actress Nicole Chamberlain, with whom he has another son named Jackson.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular