Nikki Cox Gives Birth to First Son
A bundle of joy has arrived for Nikki Cox and her actor husband Jay Mohr. On Thursday, May 5, the actress known for her role as Mary Connell on "Las Vegas" gave birth to her first son with the comedian. The couple's representative confirmed the happy news to People magazine.
The baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs. 7 oz. and has been given the name of Meredith Daniel Mohr. Speaking of the new addition to their family, the couple gushed to the publication, "We are over the moon, filled with joy and every other cliche new parents use. He's perfect."
Nikki met Jay when he guest-starred on "Las Vegas" in 2004. They got engaged in February 2006, before exchanging vows at the Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles in December the same year. It is Nikki's first marriage, but Jay's second. He was previously married to model-turned-actress Nicole Chamberlain, with whom he has another son named Jackson.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer