Nikki Cox Gives Birth to First Son
A bundle of joy has arrived for Nikki Cox and her actor husband Jay Mohr. On Thursday, May 5, the actress known for her role as Mary Connell on "Las Vegas" gave birth to her first son with the comedian. The couple's representative confirmed the happy news to People magazine.
The baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs. 7 oz. and has been given the name of Meredith Daniel Mohr. Speaking of the new addition to their family, the couple gushed to the publication, "We are over the moon, filled with joy and every other cliche new parents use. He's perfect."
Nikki met Jay when he guest-starred on "Las Vegas" in 2004. They got engaged in February 2006, before exchanging vows at the Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles in December the same year. It is Nikki's first marriage, but Jay's second. He was previously married to model-turned-actress Nicole Chamberlain, with whom he has another son named Jackson.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle