Nikki Cox Gives Birth to First Son
A bundle of joy has arrived for Nikki Cox and her actor husband Jay Mohr. On Thursday, May 5, the actress known for her role as Mary Connell on "Las Vegas" gave birth to her first son with the comedian. The couple's representative confirmed the happy news to People magazine.
The baby boy weighed in at 6 lbs. 7 oz. and has been given the name of Meredith Daniel Mohr. Speaking of the new addition to their family, the couple gushed to the publication, "We are over the moon, filled with joy and every other cliche new parents use. He's perfect."
Nikki met Jay when he guest-starred on "Las Vegas" in 2004. They got engaged in February 2006, before exchanging vows at the Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles in December the same year. It is Nikki's first marriage, but Jay's second. He was previously married to model-turned-actress Nicole Chamberlain, with whom he has another son named Jackson.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!