'Nikita' Season Finale Preview: Unexpected Biggest Threat
Nikita is facing her biggest threat from the one she never saw coming in the season 1 final episode of "Nikita". Also in this explosive episode, Alex is going rogue after she was caught lying to Amanda.
Percy, looking like he is losing control of his best agent Michael, makes a move to take over the CIA. Meanwhile, Michael gets trapped inside Division, making him unable to help Nikita who may have to pay with her life for helping Alex.
Melinda Clarke, who plays Amanda, recently spilled the beans from the upcoming episode. "I can say that somebody dies in the finale," she told Zap2it. She additionally said it is possible that her character is the one who faces the demise, saying "...my opinion is that by the time we know the show is ending, I would say that Amanda might die. She died in the other series and all the baddies might have to go away at some point. Anybody can be knocked off."
"Nikita" season 1 finale, "Pandora", is set to air next Thursday, May 12 at 9/8c. The show is yet to picked up for a second season by The CW.
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'