'Nikita' Season Finale Preview: Unexpected Biggest Threat
Nikita is facing her biggest threat from the one she never saw coming in the season 1 final episode of "Nikita". Also in this explosive episode, Alex is going rogue after she was caught lying to Amanda.
Percy, looking like he is losing control of his best agent Michael, makes a move to take over the CIA. Meanwhile, Michael gets trapped inside Division, making him unable to help Nikita who may have to pay with her life for helping Alex.
Melinda Clarke, who plays Amanda, recently spilled the beans from the upcoming episode. "I can say that somebody dies in the finale," she told Zap2it. She additionally said it is possible that her character is the one who faces the demise, saying "...my opinion is that by the time we know the show is ending, I would say that Amanda might die. She died in the other series and all the baddies might have to go away at some point. Anybody can be knocked off."
"Nikita" season 1 finale, "Pandora", is set to air next Thursday, May 12 at 9/8c. The show is yet to picked up for a second season by The CW.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights