Lady GaGa Performing Atop Giant Stiletto Piano on 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
On the day her highly-anticipated "Judas" music video was premiered, Lady GaGa appeared on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" for its last "Hookup" segment. Wearing only a bra and underwear under a black transparent body suit and red shoulder-padded jacket, she sang acoustic version of "Born This Way" and "You and I".
At first, GaGa appeared on a giant screen. "Hello, Oprah and everyone. This is Lady GaGa. Congratulations on the last Harpo Hookups show. I feel so privileged and honored that I've ever been invited to perform on your show, and I only wish that I could be there today, except, sadly, I could not find the right pair of shoes to wear," she said
The Mother Monster, however, surprised audience when the screen was lifted and she has already perched atop a giant high-heeled stiletto piano ready to deliver her performances. "We got a whole lot of money, but still pay rent/ 'Cause you can't buy a house in Heaven/ There's only three men I served my whole life/ It's my dad and Nebraska and Jesus Christ," she sang the "You and I".
After finishing her set, GaGa had a brief chat with Oprah Winfrey, revealing who designed the outfit and stiletto. She told the host, "We designed the outfit, but my sister, who's 19 years old, she's a fashion student and she created this structure of a high heel and I made it into a piano, so surprise!"
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?