Lady GaGa Performing Atop Giant Stiletto Piano on 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
On the day her highly-anticipated "Judas" music video was premiered, Lady GaGa appeared on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" for its last "Hookup" segment. Wearing only a bra and underwear under a black transparent body suit and red shoulder-padded jacket, she sang acoustic version of "Born This Way" and "You and I".
At first, GaGa appeared on a giant screen. "Hello, Oprah and everyone. This is Lady GaGa. Congratulations on the last Harpo Hookups show. I feel so privileged and honored that I've ever been invited to perform on your show, and I only wish that I could be there today, except, sadly, I could not find the right pair of shoes to wear," she said
The Mother Monster, however, surprised audience when the screen was lifted and she has already perched atop a giant high-heeled stiletto piano ready to deliver her performances. "We got a whole lot of money, but still pay rent/ 'Cause you can't buy a house in Heaven/ There's only three men I served my whole life/ It's my dad and Nebraska and Jesus Christ," she sang the "You and I".
After finishing her set, GaGa had a brief chat with Oprah Winfrey, revealing who designed the outfit and stiletto. She told the host, "We designed the outfit, but my sister, who's 19 years old, she's a fashion student and she created this structure of a high heel and I made it into a piano, so surprise!"
More Lady GaGa News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings