First-Time Father Bryan Adams Names Daughter Bunny
Bryan Adams can now add fatherhood to his list of accomplishments. Representative for the 51-year-old rocker-photographer confirmed to People magazine that he has become a first-time father in late April after his personal assistant and co-founder of Bryan Adams Foundation, Alicia Grimaldi, gave birth to a daughter named Mirabella Bunny.
To the publication, the "Please Forgive Me" hitmaker shared, "I'm really proud to announce on 22 April, Mirabella Bunny was born." He added, "She arrived like all good Easter bunnies on Easter Friday. Mother and baby are both well and happy. Thanks in advance for your kind thoughts and wishes."
Bryan confirmed report suggesting he and Alicia were expecting their first child back in mid-March. The "Summer of '69" singer told ET Canada, "Alicia Grimaldi and I are expecting a baby. She helped me start my foundation years ago and it looks like she'll be running the family now!" It is still unclear what is the nature of his personal relationship with Alicia.
In the official site of Bryan Adams Foundation, it is noted that Alicia helped set up the Foundation in 2004, three years after she graduated from Cambridge University. The Foundation itself "aims to improve the quality of people's lives around the world by providing financial help and support to those people who are committed to bettering the lives of other people, by providing grants to finance specific projects."
More Bryan Adams News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'