Bristol Palin Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors With New Look
Bristol Palin has set off speculations on whether or not she has undergone facial plastic surgery. Showing up at the Candie's Foundation 2011 benefit gala at Cipriani in New York last Tuesday, May 3, the 20-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin debuted a new look with an angular jawline and more pronounced cheekbones.
The sleeker appearance quickly sent tongue wagging, but an inside source insisted to E! News the mother of one is not the kind of person who would alter her looks by going under the knife. "I can tell you that she has lost a tremendous amount of weight since 'Dancing With the Stars' and that is most likely the reason for the speculation," so said the source.
Still, board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Brian Glatt begged to differ. "Her upper face, her eyes, brows, and forehead seem to be the same as they were. She's lost a little volume in her cheeks from weight loss, which you'd expect in someone young, but the lower third of her face is a dramatic difference," he told E!. "You could draw a line across the lower third, it's like two different people."
The plastic surgery expert doubted that Bristol got her new look only through diet. "She had a double chin before and that's gone now," he pointed out. "It looks to me like she's had extensive liposuction throughout her neck, including under her chin, which has clearly been liposuctioned, it's obvious to me."
Brian continued on to say, "Her chin is a lot more defined, which can occur from aggressive lipo, but she may also have had an implant. Her chin is more straight and more defined afterward, which really points to her having a chin implant as well." He also suggested that Bristol might also have had lip injections.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences