Adele Wants to Get Down and Dirty With Rihanna
Adele might change her sexual preference just for Rihanna. The "Rolling in the Deep" hitmaker has admitted in a recent interview that she would love to have sex with the "Only Girl (In the World)" singer if she has the chance. She told The Sun, "If Rihanna wanted me, I'd do it with her. She's hot."
23-year-old Adele further opened up that she was captivated by the Barbadian singer ever since she performed on "The X Factor" last year. On the reason why, the "Chasing Pavements" singer explained, "She had pinstripe flares on. She whipped them off and there were her stunning thighs. I said to all my girlfriends: 'Are you feeling a bit gay right now?' "
While she might try the uncharted territory, the singer/songwriter insisted that she won't be giving up on men altogether. "I love boys, love men," she pointed out. "I am fascinated by them even though at times they let you down and hurt me. But right now I am more single than ever. It's so depressing."
In music, Adele is enjoying her chart success. The "Set Fire to the Rain" singer continues her reign on Billboard Hot 200 this week with her sophomore album "21". It was her sixth non-consecutive week at #1, making her one of a few female artists who manage to hold the position for multiple weeks in the last 10 years.
More Adele News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video