Sandra Bullock's Ex-Husband Claims Kat Von D Is Better in Bed
Jesse James continues to bash his ex-wife Sandra Bullock. After saying that the Oscar-winning actress has cut contact with his daughter in an interview with ABC's "Nightline", the 42-year-old TV personality compared her skills in bed with Kat Von D's, whom he got engaged to in January, in another interview.
On Wednesday, May 4, Jesse stopped by Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show to promote his memoir "American Outlaw". During the chat, the host of "Monster Garage" proclaimed that sex with his tattoo artist fiancee is 100 percent better than what he had experienced before, including that with the star of "The Blind Side".
Speaking of his fiancee Kat, the CEO of West Coast Choppers has nothing but praises. About their relationship, he gushed to People Magazine, "We have something special that I've never felt with anyone I've ever been with. She loves me like no woman ever has, 100 percent. Man, she has my back."
"We fell in love at the worst possible time. I'm being chased around [by paparazzi] like a dog and here comes this angel," he continued. "Not only does she love me, but she loves me so much that she was willing to subject herself to everything that I was going through and [endure] all the ridicule that she got for being with me."
Jesse further pointed out that it was Kat who stood by him when news of him cheating on Sandra was blown out in the media. "She fell in love with me when I was being called Satan," he said. "If that's not a testament to what kind of a person she is and where her intentions are, I think nothing is."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik