Sandra Bullock's Ex-Husband Claims Kat Von D Is Better in Bed
Jesse James continues to bash his ex-wife Sandra Bullock. After saying that the Oscar-winning actress has cut contact with his daughter in an interview with ABC's "Nightline", the 42-year-old TV personality compared her skills in bed with Kat Von D's, whom he got engaged to in January, in another interview.
On Wednesday, May 4, Jesse stopped by Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show to promote his memoir "American Outlaw". During the chat, the host of "Monster Garage" proclaimed that sex with his tattoo artist fiancee is 100 percent better than what he had experienced before, including that with the star of "The Blind Side".
Speaking of his fiancee Kat, the CEO of West Coast Choppers has nothing but praises. About their relationship, he gushed to People Magazine, "We have something special that I've never felt with anyone I've ever been with. She loves me like no woman ever has, 100 percent. Man, she has my back."
"We fell in love at the worst possible time. I'm being chased around [by paparazzi] like a dog and here comes this angel," he continued. "Not only does she love me, but she loves me so much that she was willing to subject herself to everything that I was going through and [endure] all the ridicule that she got for being with me."
Jesse further pointed out that it was Kat who stood by him when news of him cheating on Sandra was blown out in the media. "She fell in love with me when I was being called Satan," he said. "If that's not a testament to what kind of a person she is and where her intentions are, I think nothing is."
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce