Sandra Bullock's Ex-Husband Claims Kat Von D Is Better in Bed
Jesse James continues to bash his ex-wife Sandra Bullock. After saying that the Oscar-winning actress has cut contact with his daughter in an interview with ABC's "Nightline", the 42-year-old TV personality compared her skills in bed with Kat Von D's, whom he got engaged to in January, in another interview.
On Wednesday, May 4, Jesse stopped by Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show to promote his memoir "American Outlaw". During the chat, the host of "Monster Garage" proclaimed that sex with his tattoo artist fiancee is 100 percent better than what he had experienced before, including that with the star of "The Blind Side".
Speaking of his fiancee Kat, the CEO of West Coast Choppers has nothing but praises. About their relationship, he gushed to People Magazine, "We have something special that I've never felt with anyone I've ever been with. She loves me like no woman ever has, 100 percent. Man, she has my back."
"We fell in love at the worst possible time. I'm being chased around [by paparazzi] like a dog and here comes this angel," he continued. "Not only does she love me, but she loves me so much that she was willing to subject herself to everything that I was going through and [endure] all the ridicule that she got for being with me."
Jesse further pointed out that it was Kat who stood by him when news of him cheating on Sandra was blown out in the media. "She fell in love with me when I was being called Satan," he said. "If that's not a testament to what kind of a person she is and where her intentions are, I think nothing is."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake