Sandra Bullock's Ex-Husband Claims Kat Von D Is Better in Bed
Jesse James continues to bash his ex-wife Sandra Bullock. After saying that the Oscar-winning actress has cut contact with his daughter in an interview with ABC's "Nightline", the 42-year-old TV personality compared her skills in bed with Kat Von D's, whom he got engaged to in January, in another interview.
On Wednesday, May 4, Jesse stopped by Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show to promote his memoir "American Outlaw". During the chat, the host of "Monster Garage" proclaimed that sex with his tattoo artist fiancee is 100 percent better than what he had experienced before, including that with the star of "The Blind Side".
Speaking of his fiancee Kat, the CEO of West Coast Choppers has nothing but praises. About their relationship, he gushed to People Magazine, "We have something special that I've never felt with anyone I've ever been with. She loves me like no woman ever has, 100 percent. Man, she has my back."
"We fell in love at the worst possible time. I'm being chased around [by paparazzi] like a dog and here comes this angel," he continued. "Not only does she love me, but she loves me so much that she was willing to subject herself to everything that I was going through and [endure] all the ridicule that she got for being with me."
Jesse further pointed out that it was Kat who stood by him when news of him cheating on Sandra was blown out in the media. "She fell in love with me when I was being called Satan," he said. "If that's not a testament to what kind of a person she is and where her intentions are, I think nothing is."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia