'Nikita' Season Finale Will See Another Character's Death
"Nikita" does not find it hard to see the demise of its characters. After killing off two characters earlier this season, another character will die in the last episode of the first season as Melinda Clarke says, "I can say that somebody dies in the finale."
The Amanda depicter herself is ready if her character is the one who has to bid goodbye. "Hopefully the show continues for three or four seasons or even more, but my opinion is that by the time we know the show is ending, I would say that Amanda might die," she tells Zap2it. "She died in the other series and all the baddies might have to go away at some point. Anybody can be knocked off. We still need to have good and bad, so hopefully Amanda has a lot more!"
Despite Clarke's hope, "Nikita" has not been renewed for a second season by The CW. The 42-year-old beauty, however, is confident about the show's future, saying "I think this show will just keep getting better because now we've really established important relationships and I think what audiences love is the connection between people. We have this high production value and the show looks amazing."
She goes on gushing, "Season 2 could be really, really exciting and I'm hoping - personally - that it has a lot to do with the relationships because in the finale, there's a moment, for me as an actor, there's one line where you see her as a human being. Well, there's a few moments, but she's doing what needs to be done."
Clarke additionally shares her thought on how Amanda's back story should be brought up if she lives for season 2. "I think it would be smart to do it very minimally, a little bit here and there. There's so many stories to tell, but I want to keep this character mysterious because it keeps it scary, dangerous and unexpected."
"Nikita" season 1 finale, "Pandora", will air on Thursday, May 12.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3