Bradley Cooper Could Be Lucifer in 'Paradise Lost'
Bradley Cooper may be an evil in his next movie. He is allegedly in early negotiations to take the role of Lucifer in the big screen version of John Milton's epic 17th-century poem "Paradise Lost".
Variety reports that the 36-year-old actor, who has been rumored vying for the main role in "The Crow", is keen on taking part in the drama film. The site further mentions that more detailed negotiations are expected to begin soon. However, an official offer has not been made.
"Paradise Lost" tells a tale of rebellion and treachery, in which God and Satan fight in a battle over controlling mankind's destiny. It also follows the epic war in heaven between Michael and Lucifer, including Lucifer's role in Adam and Eve's fall from grace.
Written by Stuart Hazeldine, Byron Willinger, and Philip de Blasi, the upcoming film will likely be shot in 3D. Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures will team up to handle the production and financing for the movie, which will include aerial warfare.
Cooper is best known for his roles in "The Hangover" and "The A-Team". He recently starred in thriller film "Limitless", opposite Robert De Niro. He will next be seen in "The Hangover Part II".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked