Bradley Cooper Could Be Lucifer in 'Paradise Lost'
Bradley Cooper may be an evil in his next movie. He is allegedly in early negotiations to take the role of Lucifer in the big screen version of John Milton's epic 17th-century poem "Paradise Lost".
Variety reports that the 36-year-old actor, who has been rumored vying for the main role in "The Crow", is keen on taking part in the drama film. The site further mentions that more detailed negotiations are expected to begin soon. However, an official offer has not been made.
"Paradise Lost" tells a tale of rebellion and treachery, in which God and Satan fight in a battle over controlling mankind's destiny. It also follows the epic war in heaven between Michael and Lucifer, including Lucifer's role in Adam and Eve's fall from grace.
Written by Stuart Hazeldine, Byron Willinger, and Philip de Blasi, the upcoming film will likely be shot in 3D. Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures will team up to handle the production and financing for the movie, which will include aerial warfare.
Cooper is best known for his roles in "The Hangover" and "The A-Team". He recently starred in thriller film "Limitless", opposite Robert De Niro. He will next be seen in "The Hangover Part II".
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump