Bradley Cooper Could Be Lucifer in 'Paradise Lost'
Bradley Cooper may be an evil in his next movie. He is allegedly in early negotiations to take the role of Lucifer in the big screen version of John Milton's epic 17th-century poem "Paradise Lost".
Variety reports that the 36-year-old actor, who has been rumored vying for the main role in "The Crow", is keen on taking part in the drama film. The site further mentions that more detailed negotiations are expected to begin soon. However, an official offer has not been made.
"Paradise Lost" tells a tale of rebellion and treachery, in which God and Satan fight in a battle over controlling mankind's destiny. It also follows the epic war in heaven between Michael and Lucifer, including Lucifer's role in Adam and Eve's fall from grace.
Written by Stuart Hazeldine, Byron Willinger, and Philip de Blasi, the upcoming film will likely be shot in 3D. Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures will team up to handle the production and financing for the movie, which will include aerial warfare.
Cooper is best known for his roles in "The Hangover" and "The A-Team". He recently starred in thriller film "Limitless", opposite Robert De Niro. He will next be seen in "The Hangover Part II".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation