Bradley Cooper Could Be Lucifer in 'Paradise Lost'
Bradley Cooper may be an evil in his next movie. He is allegedly in early negotiations to take the role of Lucifer in the big screen version of John Milton's epic 17th-century poem "Paradise Lost".
Variety reports that the 36-year-old actor, who has been rumored vying for the main role in "The Crow", is keen on taking part in the drama film. The site further mentions that more detailed negotiations are expected to begin soon. However, an official offer has not been made.
"Paradise Lost" tells a tale of rebellion and treachery, in which God and Satan fight in a battle over controlling mankind's destiny. It also follows the epic war in heaven between Michael and Lucifer, including Lucifer's role in Adam and Eve's fall from grace.
Written by Stuart Hazeldine, Byron Willinger, and Philip de Blasi, the upcoming film will likely be shot in 3D. Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures will team up to handle the production and financing for the movie, which will include aerial warfare.
Cooper is best known for his roles in "The Hangover" and "The A-Team". He recently starred in thriller film "Limitless", opposite Robert De Niro. He will next be seen in "The Hangover Part II".
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant