Tina Fey Swears for a Minute in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Few days leading to her hosting return on "Saturday Night Live", Tina Fey taped several videos to promote her stint. Accompanied by cast member Kenan Thompson, the pregnant actress discovers a sign on her back and swears for about a minute.
In the first clip, Thompson asks her, "Now you got a book out called Bossypants, right?" Fey answers with a nod and Thompson chimes in, "I got a website out called Booty Pants". Fey responds with "Oh, that's different".
In the second clip, Thompson pulls a sign that says "I Suck" and then another on Thompson's back that says "Tina Sucks". In the last clip, she spells out every swearing words that are prohibited on live TV, closing it with "F**k yeah, I'm swearing for two these days!"
There's a bonus promo being released, depicting Fey as mother to an alien baby. Her baby bump glows as she speaks.
Fey's third-time hosting would be accompanied by Ellie Goulding in the musical performance.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show