Tina Fey Swears for a Minute in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Few days leading to her hosting return on "Saturday Night Live", Tina Fey taped several videos to promote her stint. Accompanied by cast member Kenan Thompson, the pregnant actress discovers a sign on her back and swears for about a minute.
In the first clip, Thompson asks her, "Now you got a book out called Bossypants, right?" Fey answers with a nod and Thompson chimes in, "I got a website out called Booty Pants". Fey responds with "Oh, that's different".
In the second clip, Thompson pulls a sign that says "I Suck" and then another on Thompson's back that says "Tina Sucks". In the last clip, she spells out every swearing words that are prohibited on live TV, closing it with "F**k yeah, I'm swearing for two these days!"
There's a bonus promo being released, depicting Fey as mother to an alien baby. Her baby bump glows as she speaks.
Fey's third-time hosting would be accompanied by Ellie Goulding in the musical performance.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story