Tina Fey Swears for a Minute in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Few days leading to her hosting return on "Saturday Night Live", Tina Fey taped several videos to promote her stint. Accompanied by cast member Kenan Thompson, the pregnant actress discovers a sign on her back and swears for about a minute.
In the first clip, Thompson asks her, "Now you got a book out called Bossypants, right?" Fey answers with a nod and Thompson chimes in, "I got a website out called Booty Pants". Fey responds with "Oh, that's different".
In the second clip, Thompson pulls a sign that says "I Suck" and then another on Thompson's back that says "Tina Sucks". In the last clip, she spells out every swearing words that are prohibited on live TV, closing it with "F**k yeah, I'm swearing for two these days!"
There's a bonus promo being released, depicting Fey as mother to an alien baby. Her baby bump glows as she speaks.
Fey's third-time hosting would be accompanied by Ellie Goulding in the musical performance.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video