Tina Fey Swears for a Minute in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Few days leading to her hosting return on "Saturday Night Live", Tina Fey taped several videos to promote her stint. Accompanied by cast member Kenan Thompson, the pregnant actress discovers a sign on her back and swears for about a minute.
In the first clip, Thompson asks her, "Now you got a book out called Bossypants, right?" Fey answers with a nod and Thompson chimes in, "I got a website out called Booty Pants". Fey responds with "Oh, that's different".
In the second clip, Thompson pulls a sign that says "I Suck" and then another on Thompson's back that says "Tina Sucks". In the last clip, she spells out every swearing words that are prohibited on live TV, closing it with "F**k yeah, I'm swearing for two these days!"
There's a bonus promo being released, depicting Fey as mother to an alien baby. Her baby bump glows as she speaks.
Fey's third-time hosting would be accompanied by Ellie Goulding in the musical performance.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'