Tina Fey Swears for a Minute in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Few days leading to her hosting return on "Saturday Night Live", Tina Fey taped several videos to promote her stint. Accompanied by cast member Kenan Thompson, the pregnant actress discovers a sign on her back and swears for about a minute.
In the first clip, Thompson asks her, "Now you got a book out called Bossypants, right?" Fey answers with a nod and Thompson chimes in, "I got a website out called Booty Pants". Fey responds with "Oh, that's different".
In the second clip, Thompson pulls a sign that says "I Suck" and then another on Thompson's back that says "Tina Sucks". In the last clip, she spells out every swearing words that are prohibited on live TV, closing it with "F**k yeah, I'm swearing for two these days!"
There's a bonus promo being released, depicting Fey as mother to an alien baby. Her baby bump glows as she speaks.
Fey's third-time hosting would be accompanied by Ellie Goulding in the musical performance.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered