'Criminal Minds' 6.23 Preview: Bodies Buried in the Sand
Next week on "Criminal Minds", what happens in the ocean doesn't always stay in the ocean. The BAU is Florida-bound to investigate bodies which are discovered buried in the ocean floor off Jacksonville, and Morgan is there to help the team.
But the case rattles Morgan when his aunt suspects her missing daughter is one of the victims. Meanwhile, he and Reid learn a trick that is probably used by the killer to make the victim totally compliant.
"Big Sea" is set to air Wednesday, May 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. Denise Dowse ("The Guardian," "Beverly Hills, 90210") will guest star as Morgan's aunt, Yvonne Burns.
A week later, "Criminal Minds" will have its sixth season finale aired. A.J. Cook is set to reprise her role as Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau, before joining the seventh season as a regular.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo