'Criminal Minds' 6.23 Preview: Bodies Buried in the Sand
Next week on "Criminal Minds", what happens in the ocean doesn't always stay in the ocean. The BAU is Florida-bound to investigate bodies which are discovered buried in the ocean floor off Jacksonville, and Morgan is there to help the team.
But the case rattles Morgan when his aunt suspects her missing daughter is one of the victims. Meanwhile, he and Reid learn a trick that is probably used by the killer to make the victim totally compliant.
"Big Sea" is set to air Wednesday, May 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. Denise Dowse ("The Guardian," "Beverly Hills, 90210") will guest star as Morgan's aunt, Yvonne Burns.
A week later, "Criminal Minds" will have its sixth season finale aired. A.J. Cook is set to reprise her role as Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau, before joining the seventh season as a regular.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival