'Criminal Minds' 6.23 Preview: Bodies Buried in the Sand
Next week on "Criminal Minds", what happens in the ocean doesn't always stay in the ocean. The BAU is Florida-bound to investigate bodies which are discovered buried in the ocean floor off Jacksonville, and Morgan is there to help the team.
But the case rattles Morgan when his aunt suspects her missing daughter is one of the victims. Meanwhile, he and Reid learn a trick that is probably used by the killer to make the victim totally compliant.
"Big Sea" is set to air Wednesday, May 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. Denise Dowse ("The Guardian," "Beverly Hills, 90210") will guest star as Morgan's aunt, Yvonne Burns.
A week later, "Criminal Minds" will have its sixth season finale aired. A.J. Cook is set to reprise her role as Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau, before joining the seventh season as a regular.
More Criminal Minds News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'