'Criminal Minds' 6.23 Preview: Bodies Buried in the Sand
Next week on "Criminal Minds", what happens in the ocean doesn't always stay in the ocean. The BAU is Florida-bound to investigate bodies which are discovered buried in the ocean floor off Jacksonville, and Morgan is there to help the team.
But the case rattles Morgan when his aunt suspects her missing daughter is one of the victims. Meanwhile, he and Reid learn a trick that is probably used by the killer to make the victim totally compliant.
"Big Sea" is set to air Wednesday, May 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. Denise Dowse ("The Guardian," "Beverly Hills, 90210") will guest star as Morgan's aunt, Yvonne Burns.
A week later, "Criminal Minds" will have its sixth season finale aired. A.J. Cook is set to reprise her role as Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau, before joining the seventh season as a regular.
More Criminal Minds News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'