'Criminal Minds' 6.23 Preview: Bodies Buried in the Sand
Next week on "Criminal Minds", what happens in the ocean doesn't always stay in the ocean. The BAU is Florida-bound to investigate bodies which are discovered buried in the ocean floor off Jacksonville, and Morgan is there to help the team.
But the case rattles Morgan when his aunt suspects her missing daughter is one of the victims. Meanwhile, he and Reid learn a trick that is probably used by the killer to make the victim totally compliant.
"Big Sea" is set to air Wednesday, May 11 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. Denise Dowse ("The Guardian," "Beverly Hills, 90210") will guest star as Morgan's aunt, Yvonne Burns.
A week later, "Criminal Minds" will have its sixth season finale aired. A.J. Cook is set to reprise her role as Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau, before joining the seventh season as a regular.
More Criminal Minds News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce