Official: Selena Gomez's New Album Titled 'Otherside'
Selena Gomez has just revealed working title of her upcoming studio album which she worked with her band The Scene. The "Monte Carlo" movie beauty announced it on her Facebook, writing "3rd album 'Otherside' out June 28th, can't wait for you to hear it."
The first single of the album has already been embraced by music fans since March. A Spanish version of the song is currently being prepared and will likely be released soon. On Monday, May 2, she shared to her FB friends, "Recording the spainsh version of Who Says :) Dices, que soy imperfecta."
Talking about the song, she once said, "This song is such a great message for my fans, and it really touched me when I heard it, and I thought it would be perfect for them. When I heard it, I feel like my fans need this song right now. Especially with Twitter and Facebook, it's just its really negative for me. ... Basically it's to the haters. It's to the people that try to bring you down."
After the album is released, Selena will go on a headlining tour. Speaking of what she plans for the upcoming traveling show, she gushed, "I want it to be a big rave. A G-rated rave. I want it to feel like a party. I'm going to do different covers and I just want it to be really fun and just a big party. We're going to do a Britney [Spears] tribute."
The Disney songstress is going to kick off the gig this summer on July 28 at Mizner Park Amphitheatre in Boca Raton, FL, and wrap it up on September 12 at Western Washington Fair in Puyallup, WA. She has tapped Allstar Weekend as her supporting act throughout the tour.
More Selena Gomez News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers