Hallmark's 'William and Kate' Casts 'Body of Proof' Actor as Prince William
Hallmark has found their Prince William for the production of "William & Catherine: A Royal Romance". The network has chosen newcomer Dan Amboyer, who recently guest starred on "Body of Proof", to portray the Duke of Cambridge.
The TV movie, which was previously known as "William & Kate: A Royal Love Story", will additionally be supported by Victor Garber and Jean Smart. Six-time Emmy nominee and Broadway star Garber will take the role of William's father, Prince Charles, while three-time Emmy Award winner Smart will portray his wife Camilla Parker Bowles.
Previously, the production has nabbed Oscar nominee Jane Alexander as the Queen Elizabeth depicter. British newcomer Alice St. Clair, in the meantime, is tapped to take the role of the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
"A Royal Romance" will the start the production in Bucharest. It is set to be premiered on August 27.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant