Hallmark's 'William and Kate' Casts 'Body of Proof' Actor as Prince William
Hallmark has found their Prince William for the production of "William & Catherine: A Royal Romance". The network has chosen newcomer Dan Amboyer, who recently guest starred on "Body of Proof", to portray the Duke of Cambridge.
The TV movie, which was previously known as "William & Kate: A Royal Love Story", will additionally be supported by Victor Garber and Jean Smart. Six-time Emmy nominee and Broadway star Garber will take the role of William's father, Prince Charles, while three-time Emmy Award winner Smart will portray his wife Camilla Parker Bowles.
Previously, the production has nabbed Oscar nominee Jane Alexander as the Queen Elizabeth depicter. British newcomer Alice St. Clair, in the meantime, is tapped to take the role of the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
"A Royal Romance" will the start the production in Bucharest. It is set to be premiered on August 27.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21