Hallmark's 'William and Kate' Casts 'Body of Proof' Actor as Prince William
Hallmark has found their Prince William for the production of "William & Catherine: A Royal Romance". The network has chosen newcomer Dan Amboyer, who recently guest starred on "Body of Proof", to portray the Duke of Cambridge.
The TV movie, which was previously known as "William & Kate: A Royal Love Story", will additionally be supported by Victor Garber and Jean Smart. Six-time Emmy nominee and Broadway star Garber will take the role of William's father, Prince Charles, while three-time Emmy Award winner Smart will portray his wife Camilla Parker Bowles.
Previously, the production has nabbed Oscar nominee Jane Alexander as the Queen Elizabeth depicter. British newcomer Alice St. Clair, in the meantime, is tapped to take the role of the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
"A Royal Romance" will the start the production in Bucharest. It is set to be premiered on August 27.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl