Hallmark's 'William and Kate' Casts 'Body of Proof' Actor as Prince William
Hallmark has found their Prince William for the production of "William & Catherine: A Royal Romance". The network has chosen newcomer Dan Amboyer, who recently guest starred on "Body of Proof", to portray the Duke of Cambridge.
The TV movie, which was previously known as "William & Kate: A Royal Love Story", will additionally be supported by Victor Garber and Jean Smart. Six-time Emmy nominee and Broadway star Garber will take the role of William's father, Prince Charles, while three-time Emmy Award winner Smart will portray his wife Camilla Parker Bowles.
Previously, the production has nabbed Oscar nominee Jane Alexander as the Queen Elizabeth depicter. British newcomer Alice St. Clair, in the meantime, is tapped to take the role of the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
"A Royal Romance" will the start the production in Bucharest. It is set to be premiered on August 27.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child