Hallmark's 'William and Kate' Casts 'Body of Proof' Actor as Prince William
Hallmark has found their Prince William for the production of "William & Catherine: A Royal Romance". The network has chosen newcomer Dan Amboyer, who recently guest starred on "Body of Proof", to portray the Duke of Cambridge.
The TV movie, which was previously known as "William & Kate: A Royal Love Story", will additionally be supported by Victor Garber and Jean Smart. Six-time Emmy nominee and Broadway star Garber will take the role of William's father, Prince Charles, while three-time Emmy Award winner Smart will portray his wife Camilla Parker Bowles.
Previously, the production has nabbed Oscar nominee Jane Alexander as the Queen Elizabeth depicter. British newcomer Alice St. Clair, in the meantime, is tapped to take the role of the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
"A Royal Romance" will the start the production in Bucharest. It is set to be premiered on August 27.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered