Photo of Kate Middleton's Sister Partying in Bra Surfaces
Just days after she earned praises for her choice of dresses at her sister's wedding to Prince William, Pippa Middleton finds herself in hot water. Us Weekly has recently published a photo that captures the younger sister of Kate Middleton dancing with a half-naked man while wearing only a lavender bra and a short white skirt.
The risque image wasn't the only one uncovered by the publication. Another picture outed gives a look at the 27-year-old party planner in a skimpy white dress at what appears to be a party considering the spotting of several bottles of booze. There was no word yet on when and where the two photos were taken.
Pippa's racy photos came out on the heels of her brother James' semi-nude picture scandal. E! News reported earlier that NSFW photos of the 23-year-old business man has leaked. The candid snapshots were said to be taken some time ago. One photo, in particular, shows him reaching into his boxer shorts while another displays him fully nude while sitting in a leather chair with his legs crossed.
About the racy photos, an insider told Us Weekly, "These photos were not for the public, they were on his private Facebook profile and someone managed to get in and take them. He'd rather they weren't out there." The source added "most of the photos were from his first year at university," before stressing that James is a good guy and his "party days are well behind him".
More Prince William News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris