First Trailer of Syfy's 'Red Faction: Origins' Debuted
Syfy releases the first trailer of "Red Factions: Origins", a TV movie based on shooter video game series of the same name. Directed by Michael Nankin, the sci-fi movie stars Brian J. Smith, Robert Patrick, Kate Vernon, Gareth David-Lloyd and Devon Graye.
Twenty-five years have passed since Alec Mason led the Martian Colonies to freedom and 12 years since vengeful enemies killed his wife, kidnapped his daughter Lyra and left a broken hero in their wake. Jake Mason, Alec's only son and an officer in the Red Faction Militia, has his world turned inside out when he discovers that now, 12 years after her kidnapping, his sister is still alive.
As a powerful new enemy swarms across the planet, Jake goes out to find her, only to learn that his lost sister is one of them, a cold-blooded soldier sworn to destroy the Red Faction. Vernon portrays The Matriarch, leader of the tribal Marauders sect.
Syfy is yet to announce a premiere date.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance