First Trailer of Syfy's 'Red Faction: Origins' Debuted
Syfy releases the first trailer of "Red Factions: Origins", a TV movie based on shooter video game series of the same name. Directed by Michael Nankin, the sci-fi movie stars Brian J. Smith, Robert Patrick, Kate Vernon, Gareth David-Lloyd and Devon Graye.
Twenty-five years have passed since Alec Mason led the Martian Colonies to freedom and 12 years since vengeful enemies killed his wife, kidnapped his daughter Lyra and left a broken hero in their wake. Jake Mason, Alec's only son and an officer in the Red Faction Militia, has his world turned inside out when he discovers that now, 12 years after her kidnapping, his sister is still alive.
As a powerful new enemy swarms across the planet, Jake goes out to find her, only to learn that his lost sister is one of them, a cold-blooded soldier sworn to destroy the Red Faction. Vernon portrays The Matriarch, leader of the tribal Marauders sect.
Syfy is yet to announce a premiere date.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars