First Trailer of Syfy's 'Red Faction: Origins' Debuted
Syfy releases the first trailer of "Red Factions: Origins", a TV movie based on shooter video game series of the same name. Directed by Michael Nankin, the sci-fi movie stars Brian J. Smith, Robert Patrick, Kate Vernon, Gareth David-Lloyd and Devon Graye.
Twenty-five years have passed since Alec Mason led the Martian Colonies to freedom and 12 years since vengeful enemies killed his wife, kidnapped his daughter Lyra and left a broken hero in their wake. Jake Mason, Alec's only son and an officer in the Red Faction Militia, has his world turned inside out when he discovers that now, 12 years after her kidnapping, his sister is still alive.
As a powerful new enemy swarms across the planet, Jake goes out to find her, only to learn that his lost sister is one of them, a cold-blooded soldier sworn to destroy the Red Faction. Vernon portrays The Matriarch, leader of the tribal Marauders sect.
Syfy is yet to announce a premiere date.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters