Very Pregnant Kate Hudson Hits 'Something Borrowed' L.A. Premiere
"Something Borrowed" has been premiered in Los Angeles. Held at Grauman's Chinese Theater on Tuesday, May 3, the premiere saw heavily pregnant Kate Hudson coming to the event in her bright yellow gown.
Hudson's co-star Ginnifer Goodwin, meanwhile, looked stunning in her striped mini dress and black patent heels. Another "Something Borrowed" beauty, Ashley Williams, attended the event in her purple dress.
Meanwhile, male actors Colin Egglesfield, John Krasinski, and Steve Howey were also seen at the event, donning gray suits. They were joined by director Luke Greenfield and producer Hilary Swank.
The special screening also invited other Hollywood stars like Kristin Cavallari who looked bright in her white dress with colorful accent. Melissa Claire Egan, Ellyn Daniels, Kate Flannery, and Chris Haston were among other celebrities coming to the event.
"Something Borrowed" revolves around Goodwin's Rachel White, a talented attorney at a top New York law firm. One day, she happens to drink too much that she unexpectedly ends up in bed with the guy she's had a crush on since law school, Egglesfield's Dex. Things get complicated for Rachel because Dex is a fiance of her best friend, Darcy. The PG-13-rated film will make its way out Stateside on May 6.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris