Very Pregnant Kate Hudson Hits 'Something Borrowed' L.A. Premiere
"Something Borrowed" has been premiered in Los Angeles. Held at Grauman's Chinese Theater on Tuesday, May 3, the premiere saw heavily pregnant Kate Hudson coming to the event in her bright yellow gown.
Hudson's co-star Ginnifer Goodwin, meanwhile, looked stunning in her striped mini dress and black patent heels. Another "Something Borrowed" beauty, Ashley Williams, attended the event in her purple dress.
Meanwhile, male actors Colin Egglesfield, John Krasinski, and Steve Howey were also seen at the event, donning gray suits. They were joined by director Luke Greenfield and producer Hilary Swank.
The special screening also invited other Hollywood stars like Kristin Cavallari who looked bright in her white dress with colorful accent. Melissa Claire Egan, Ellyn Daniels, Kate Flannery, and Chris Haston were among other celebrities coming to the event.
"Something Borrowed" revolves around Goodwin's Rachel White, a talented attorney at a top New York law firm. One day, she happens to drink too much that she unexpectedly ends up in bed with the guy she's had a crush on since law school, Egglesfield's Dex. Things get complicated for Rachel because Dex is a fiance of her best friend, Darcy. The PG-13-rated film will make its way out Stateside on May 6.
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner