Very Pregnant Kate Hudson Hits 'Something Borrowed' L.A. Premiere
"Something Borrowed" has been premiered in Los Angeles. Held at Grauman's Chinese Theater on Tuesday, May 3, the premiere saw heavily pregnant Kate Hudson coming to the event in her bright yellow gown.
Hudson's co-star Ginnifer Goodwin, meanwhile, looked stunning in her striped mini dress and black patent heels. Another "Something Borrowed" beauty, Ashley Williams, attended the event in her purple dress.
Meanwhile, male actors Colin Egglesfield, John Krasinski, and Steve Howey were also seen at the event, donning gray suits. They were joined by director Luke Greenfield and producer Hilary Swank.
The special screening also invited other Hollywood stars like Kristin Cavallari who looked bright in her white dress with colorful accent. Melissa Claire Egan, Ellyn Daniels, Kate Flannery, and Chris Haston were among other celebrities coming to the event.
"Something Borrowed" revolves around Goodwin's Rachel White, a talented attorney at a top New York law firm. One day, she happens to drink too much that she unexpectedly ends up in bed with the guy she's had a crush on since law school, Egglesfield's Dex. Things get complicated for Rachel because Dex is a fiance of her best friend, Darcy. The PG-13-rated film will make its way out Stateside on May 6.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour