Tony Romo to Tie the Knot at Historic Mansion
Tony Romo is likely to get married to Chace Crawford's younger sister at a historic mansion. TMZ has just brought out the news that the Dallas Cowboys quarterback is going to tie the knot with Candice Crawford at the Arlington Hall in Dallas on May 28. It is further said that his football team is expected to attend.
31-year-old Tony started dating former Miss Missouri Candice in summer 2009. They got engaged back on December 16 last year. He popped the question while they were celebrating her 24th birthday at Five Sixty restaurant in Dallas. It was reported that Chace and his family were there to witness the proposal.
Speaking of wedding planning decisions, Candice previously opened up to OK! magazine, "I'm pretty laid back about stuff. There's certain things I'm picky about but then there's things I just don't care (about). I don't care what type of shape the napkin is, I really could care less. You don't think about the things you have to make decisions on! Wedding planning is definitely taking on a job of it's own."
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star