Tony Romo to Tie the Knot at Historic Mansion
Tony Romo is likely to get married to Chace Crawford's younger sister at a historic mansion. TMZ has just brought out the news that the Dallas Cowboys quarterback is going to tie the knot with Candice Crawford at the Arlington Hall in Dallas on May 28. It is further said that his football team is expected to attend.
31-year-old Tony started dating former Miss Missouri Candice in summer 2009. They got engaged back on December 16 last year. He popped the question while they were celebrating her 24th birthday at Five Sixty restaurant in Dallas. It was reported that Chace and his family were there to witness the proposal.
Speaking of wedding planning decisions, Candice previously opened up to OK! magazine, "I'm pretty laid back about stuff. There's certain things I'm picky about but then there's things I just don't care (about). I don't care what type of shape the napkin is, I really could care less. You don't think about the things you have to make decisions on! Wedding planning is definitely taking on a job of it's own."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo