Tony Romo to Tie the Knot at Historic Mansion
Tony Romo is likely to get married to Chace Crawford's younger sister at a historic mansion. TMZ has just brought out the news that the Dallas Cowboys quarterback is going to tie the knot with Candice Crawford at the Arlington Hall in Dallas on May 28. It is further said that his football team is expected to attend.
31-year-old Tony started dating former Miss Missouri Candice in summer 2009. They got engaged back on December 16 last year. He popped the question while they were celebrating her 24th birthday at Five Sixty restaurant in Dallas. It was reported that Chace and his family were there to witness the proposal.
Speaking of wedding planning decisions, Candice previously opened up to OK! magazine, "I'm pretty laid back about stuff. There's certain things I'm picky about but then there's things I just don't care (about). I don't care what type of shape the napkin is, I really could care less. You don't think about the things you have to make decisions on! Wedding planning is definitely taking on a job of it's own."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri