'NCIS' and 'NCIS: L.A.' May 10 Previews
When "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" returns on Tuesday, May 10, the team is threatened by the Port-to-Port killer who will strike at the heart of the NCIS as he has infiltrated the agency. The team chases every lead in a race to track him down.
In the meantime, "NCIS" spin-off "NCIS: Los Angeles" will deal with a bomber in the next week's episode. A Navy SEAL imposter is set ablaze, and the team obtains new information regarding the whereabouts of the stolen Brachytherapy canister from a previous case that could be used to make a deadly bomb.
"Swan Song" of "NCIS" will air 8/7c on CBS, followed by "Imposters" of "NCIS: L.A." at 9/8c. Both shows will wrap up their current seasons on May 17. "NCIS" has got a renewal for a ninth season, while "NCIS: L.A." is still in the bubble.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video