'NCIS' and 'NCIS: L.A.' May 10 Previews
When "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" returns on Tuesday, May 10, the team is threatened by the Port-to-Port killer who will strike at the heart of the NCIS as he has infiltrated the agency. The team chases every lead in a race to track him down.
In the meantime, "NCIS" spin-off "NCIS: Los Angeles" will deal with a bomber in the next week's episode. A Navy SEAL imposter is set ablaze, and the team obtains new information regarding the whereabouts of the stolen Brachytherapy canister from a previous case that could be used to make a deadly bomb.
"Swan Song" of "NCIS" will air 8/7c on CBS, followed by "Imposters" of "NCIS: L.A." at 9/8c. Both shows will wrap up their current seasons on May 17. "NCIS" has got a renewal for a ninth season, while "NCIS: L.A." is still in the bubble.
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub