Pics: Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Flaunt Tanned Skin at Airport
Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale have returned back to Los Angeles with sun-tanned skin. The two young actresses, who starred opposite each other in Disney Channel's "High School Musical" series, were snapped arriving at LAX Airport on Tuesday, May 3 after enjoying some R&R together in Mexico.
22-year-old Vanessa and 25-year-old Ashley were seen wearing similar white bohemian-style outfits and walking arm-in-arm on their way out from the airport. Both of them look refreshed and relaxed upon their arrival back to the States, but their smiles faded away as they navigated their way through the gathering crowd of paparazzi.
Over the weekend, Vanessa and Ashley hit the beach in Mexico. Slipping into their skimpy bikinis, the two soaked up the sun on Sunday, May 1. On Friday, April 29, Ashley tweeted, "Heading on an amazing vacation with my besties Nessa and @shelleybuckner. Let's do this! Woo woo." She later followed it up with another posting that read, "Life is good! Beach, sun and my best girlfriends!"
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars