Pics: Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Flaunt Tanned Skin at Airport
Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale have returned back to Los Angeles with sun-tanned skin. The two young actresses, who starred opposite each other in Disney Channel's "High School Musical" series, were snapped arriving at LAX Airport on Tuesday, May 3 after enjoying some R&R together in Mexico.
22-year-old Vanessa and 25-year-old Ashley were seen wearing similar white bohemian-style outfits and walking arm-in-arm on their way out from the airport. Both of them look refreshed and relaxed upon their arrival back to the States, but their smiles faded away as they navigated their way through the gathering crowd of paparazzi.
Over the weekend, Vanessa and Ashley hit the beach in Mexico. Slipping into their skimpy bikinis, the two soaked up the sun on Sunday, May 1. On Friday, April 29, Ashley tweeted, "Heading on an amazing vacation with my besties Nessa and @shelleybuckner. Let's do this! Woo woo." She later followed it up with another posting that read, "Life is good! Beach, sun and my best girlfriends!"
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves