'Dexter' May Get New Love Interest in Season 6
Dexter Morgan may not be alone anymore in season 6 of "Dexter" following his wife's death at the end of season 4. The show is currently in search for an actress to portray Jamie, an outgoing and fun Latina in her mid-20s who relocates from Florida to Miami for grad school. She could be a perfect match for Michael C. Hall's character as TV Guide says, "her over-the-top, positive energy is just what Dexter needs."
Beside Jamie, other new recurring roles being cast are Chicago Mike and Louis Greene. The former is described as a thirtysomething African-American homicide detective who possesses a finely turned BS detector. Tough and stylish, he is not thrilled about having left Chicago for Miami where his wife has found employment. He does not play well with Dexter and other members of the established team.
Louis, meanwhile, will join MMP as a new lab intern. He buddies up to C.S. Lee's Masuka and will be portrayed by a Caucasian actor in his 30s. He is a genius on the computer and is said "attractive in his own way".
The new season of "Dexter" will begin filming this month in Los Angeles. Showtime has not announced a premiere date for the sixth season, which is not being billed as a "final" season.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host