'Dexter' May Get New Love Interest in Season 6
Dexter Morgan may not be alone anymore in season 6 of "Dexter" following his wife's death at the end of season 4. The show is currently in search for an actress to portray Jamie, an outgoing and fun Latina in her mid-20s who relocates from Florida to Miami for grad school. She could be a perfect match for Michael C. Hall's character as TV Guide says, "her over-the-top, positive energy is just what Dexter needs."
Beside Jamie, other new recurring roles being cast are Chicago Mike and Louis Greene. The former is described as a thirtysomething African-American homicide detective who possesses a finely turned BS detector. Tough and stylish, he is not thrilled about having left Chicago for Miami where his wife has found employment. He does not play well with Dexter and other members of the established team.
Louis, meanwhile, will join MMP as a new lab intern. He buddies up to C.S. Lee's Masuka and will be portrayed by a Caucasian actor in his 30s. He is a genius on the computer and is said "attractive in his own way".
The new season of "Dexter" will begin filming this month in Los Angeles. Showtime has not announced a premiere date for the sixth season, which is not being billed as a "final" season.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway