'Dexter' May Get New Love Interest in Season 6
Dexter Morgan may not be alone anymore in season 6 of "Dexter" following his wife's death at the end of season 4. The show is currently in search for an actress to portray Jamie, an outgoing and fun Latina in her mid-20s who relocates from Florida to Miami for grad school. She could be a perfect match for Michael C. Hall's character as TV Guide says, "her over-the-top, positive energy is just what Dexter needs."
Beside Jamie, other new recurring roles being cast are Chicago Mike and Louis Greene. The former is described as a thirtysomething African-American homicide detective who possesses a finely turned BS detector. Tough and stylish, he is not thrilled about having left Chicago for Miami where his wife has found employment. He does not play well with Dexter and other members of the established team.
Louis, meanwhile, will join MMP as a new lab intern. He buddies up to C.S. Lee's Masuka and will be portrayed by a Caucasian actor in his 30s. He is a genius on the computer and is said "attractive in his own way".
The new season of "Dexter" will begin filming this month in Los Angeles. Showtime has not announced a premiere date for the sixth season, which is not being billed as a "final" season.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'