'Dexter' May Get New Love Interest in Season 6
Dexter Morgan may not be alone anymore in season 6 of "Dexter" following his wife's death at the end of season 4. The show is currently in search for an actress to portray Jamie, an outgoing and fun Latina in her mid-20s who relocates from Florida to Miami for grad school. She could be a perfect match for Michael C. Hall's character as TV Guide says, "her over-the-top, positive energy is just what Dexter needs."
Beside Jamie, other new recurring roles being cast are Chicago Mike and Louis Greene. The former is described as a thirtysomething African-American homicide detective who possesses a finely turned BS detector. Tough and stylish, he is not thrilled about having left Chicago for Miami where his wife has found employment. He does not play well with Dexter and other members of the established team.
Louis, meanwhile, will join MMP as a new lab intern. He buddies up to C.S. Lee's Masuka and will be portrayed by a Caucasian actor in his 30s. He is a genius on the computer and is said "attractive in his own way".
The new season of "Dexter" will begin filming this month in Los Angeles. Showtime has not announced a premiere date for the sixth season, which is not being billed as a "final" season.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March