Katy Perry Is a Nerd in 'Last Friday Night (TGIF)' Single Cover
Katy Perry has ditched her fashionable look to channel her inner geek in an official cover art of her "Last Friday Night (TGIF)" remixes. The wife of British funnyman Russell Brand is seen sporting thick-framed oversized glasses, headgear and braces.
The dorky look is similar to Katy's nerdy appearance at 2010 Teen Choice Awards when she took the hosting duty. Back last summer, the "E.T." hitmaker transformed herself not only into a nerd but also into a cheerleader, prom queen, goth chick, and hippie girl for the prize-giving event.
Katy Perry is in the middle of her world tour to support her album "Teenage Dream" where "Last Friday Night" appears on the tracklisting. She's currently in Australia and will stay there at least until mid May. Later this summer, she will bring her entourage back to North America for a bunch of live gigs.
More Katy Perry News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video