Selena Gomez Calls Zac Efron Husband, Talks About Going Public With Justin Bieber
Selena Gomez considers Zac Efron her husband. The 18-year-old Disney darling made the confession when asked whether she remembers her celebrity crush in an interview with Seventeen magazine. In her response, she said, "Are you kidding me? I'm still thinking Zac Efron's my husband."
Despite her crush, the Alex Russo on "Wizards of Waverly Place" insisted she won't go after Zac because of his former girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens. "No. I wouldn't touch that. I love Vanessa way too much," she said when the magazine noted that the "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk is on the market.
During the interview, Selena also discussed the reason why she finally decided to go public about her romantic relationship with teen heartthrob Justin Bieber. Having called their Oscar after-party date "our prom", the "Monte Carlo" actress explained, "I don't like hiding."
"I do like to keep certain things to myself," she did admit, before making clear her point, "but at the end of the day, I'm eighteen, and I'm going to fall in love. I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm okay with that."
The "Who Says" singer additionally opened up about her first break-up. "I thought it was the end of the world, and I thought I was going to die if I didn't have him in my life," she said. "It was good to cry it out, and just scream, or call my friends in the middle of the night crying."
"You can't shut down, you can't say, 'What can I do to make this go away?'. You have to let it be painful and get through it," she continued. "Every day gets better. Because when you're in love, you kind of give everything and make that person your life. So every day you get more and more of yourself back, and it feels better."
When the topic of best friends was brought up, Selena made time to speak about longtime friend Demi Lovato. Insisting they are still close, she added, "There's an amount of love that can never, no matter what, be taken away or torn apart, no matter the situation. There are certain people who you will always, always love, so if anything, this just reminded me of how much I truly love her."
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated