'Glee' Preview: Prom, Jesse St. James and Slap in the Face
Next week would be the "Glee" episode which had people talking. Beside being given a spoiler, courtesy of the show's extra, about who would be the prom king and queen, this is the episode where the New Direction boys would cover Rebecca Black's "Friday", and where Jonathan Groff returns as Jesse St. James.
An extra spilled last month on Twitter about who would be the prom queen and king in the May 10 episode, inviting wrath from not only fans but the show's co-creator Brad Falchuck. It is, however, unclear whether the spoiler, which names Kurt and Dave Karofsky as queen and king respectively, contains truth.
The episode's synopsis says: "When the entertainment for prom falls through, Principal Figgins asks New Directions to perform at the dance much to prom coordinator Sue's dismay. Things get heated as the competition for prom king and queen draws closer."
Beside "Friday" which is sung by Sam, Puck and Artie, there will be covers of ABBA's "Dancing Queen", Adele's "Rolling in the Deep", Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" and Barbra Streisand's "My Man". In addition, Blaine would do a solo as heard in the preview and three of these songs would be included in the sixth volume of "Glee" album.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed