'Glee' Preview: Prom, Jesse St. James and Slap in the Face
Next week would be the "Glee" episode which had people talking. Beside being given a spoiler, courtesy of the show's extra, about who would be the prom king and queen, this is the episode where the New Direction boys would cover Rebecca Black's "Friday", and where Jonathan Groff returns as Jesse St. James.
An extra spilled last month on Twitter about who would be the prom queen and king in the May 10 episode, inviting wrath from not only fans but the show's co-creator Brad Falchuck. It is, however, unclear whether the spoiler, which names Kurt and Dave Karofsky as queen and king respectively, contains truth.
The episode's synopsis says: "When the entertainment for prom falls through, Principal Figgins asks New Directions to perform at the dance much to prom coordinator Sue's dismay. Things get heated as the competition for prom king and queen draws closer."
Beside "Friday" which is sung by Sam, Puck and Artie, there will be covers of ABBA's "Dancing Queen", Adele's "Rolling in the Deep", Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" and Barbra Streisand's "My Man". In addition, Blaine would do a solo as heard in the preview and three of these songs would be included in the sixth volume of "Glee" album.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory