'Glee' Preview: Prom, Jesse St. James and Slap in the Face
Next week would be the "Glee" episode which had people talking. Beside being given a spoiler, courtesy of the show's extra, about who would be the prom king and queen, this is the episode where the New Direction boys would cover Rebecca Black's "Friday", and where Jonathan Groff returns as Jesse St. James.
An extra spilled last month on Twitter about who would be the prom queen and king in the May 10 episode, inviting wrath from not only fans but the show's co-creator Brad Falchuck. It is, however, unclear whether the spoiler, which names Kurt and Dave Karofsky as queen and king respectively, contains truth.
The episode's synopsis says: "When the entertainment for prom falls through, Principal Figgins asks New Directions to perform at the dance much to prom coordinator Sue's dismay. Things get heated as the competition for prom king and queen draws closer."
Beside "Friday" which is sung by Sam, Puck and Artie, there will be covers of ABBA's "Dancing Queen", Adele's "Rolling in the Deep", Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" and Barbra Streisand's "My Man". In addition, Blaine would do a solo as heard in the preview and three of these songs would be included in the sixth volume of "Glee" album.
More Glee News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors