'Glee' Preview: Prom, Jesse St. James and Slap in the Face
Next week would be the "Glee" episode which had people talking. Beside being given a spoiler, courtesy of the show's extra, about who would be the prom king and queen, this is the episode where the New Direction boys would cover Rebecca Black's "Friday", and where Jonathan Groff returns as Jesse St. James.
An extra spilled last month on Twitter about who would be the prom queen and king in the May 10 episode, inviting wrath from not only fans but the show's co-creator Brad Falchuck. It is, however, unclear whether the spoiler, which names Kurt and Dave Karofsky as queen and king respectively, contains truth.
The episode's synopsis says: "When the entertainment for prom falls through, Principal Figgins asks New Directions to perform at the dance much to prom coordinator Sue's dismay. Things get heated as the competition for prom king and queen draws closer."
Beside "Friday" which is sung by Sam, Puck and Artie, there will be covers of ABBA's "Dancing Queen", Adele's "Rolling in the Deep", Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" and Barbra Streisand's "My Man". In addition, Blaine would do a solo as heard in the preview and three of these songs would be included in the sixth volume of "Glee" album.
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It