Confirmed: Jennifer Love Hewitt Has Split From Boyfriend Alex Beh
Jennifer Love Hewitt is back on the single market yet again. After nearly a year of dating, the Melinda Gordon of "Ghost Whisperer" and her actor-director boyfriend Alex Beh have called it quits. Representative for the TV actress confirmed the break-up to Us Weekly.
While confirming that the couple have indeed parted ways, the representative didn't offer details on what may have caused the split in the first place. The rep simply mentioned, "They haven't been dating for a little while." As for how 32-year-old Jennifer handled the break-up, a friend told the publication, "She's doing well."
Jennifer began dating Alex in late July 2010, less than four months after she called it quits with Jamie Kennedy. Back in February this year, the Samantha Horton of "The Client List" was still full of praises for Alex. To Us Weekly, she gushed, "He buys me flowers every day. Ever since we met. Every single day - I'm serious! He'll either give me a bouquet, or handpick one. So sweet!"
Jennifer has dated the likes of Carson Daly, John Mayer and Joey Lawrence in the past. She got engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall in late 2007, but called off the engagement a year later.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences