Confirmed: Jennifer Love Hewitt Has Split From Boyfriend Alex Beh
Jennifer Love Hewitt is back on the single market yet again. After nearly a year of dating, the Melinda Gordon of "Ghost Whisperer" and her actor-director boyfriend Alex Beh have called it quits. Representative for the TV actress confirmed the break-up to Us Weekly.
While confirming that the couple have indeed parted ways, the representative didn't offer details on what may have caused the split in the first place. The rep simply mentioned, "They haven't been dating for a little while." As for how 32-year-old Jennifer handled the break-up, a friend told the publication, "She's doing well."
Jennifer began dating Alex in late July 2010, less than four months after she called it quits with Jamie Kennedy. Back in February this year, the Samantha Horton of "The Client List" was still full of praises for Alex. To Us Weekly, she gushed, "He buys me flowers every day. Ever since we met. Every single day - I'm serious! He'll either give me a bouquet, or handpick one. So sweet!"
Jennifer has dated the likes of Carson Daly, John Mayer and Joey Lawrence in the past. She got engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall in late 2007, but called off the engagement a year later.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free