Confirmed: Jennifer Love Hewitt Has Split From Boyfriend Alex Beh
Jennifer Love Hewitt is back on the single market yet again. After nearly a year of dating, the Melinda Gordon of "Ghost Whisperer" and her actor-director boyfriend Alex Beh have called it quits. Representative for the TV actress confirmed the break-up to Us Weekly.
While confirming that the couple have indeed parted ways, the representative didn't offer details on what may have caused the split in the first place. The rep simply mentioned, "They haven't been dating for a little while." As for how 32-year-old Jennifer handled the break-up, a friend told the publication, "She's doing well."
Jennifer began dating Alex in late July 2010, less than four months after she called it quits with Jamie Kennedy. Back in February this year, the Samantha Horton of "The Client List" was still full of praises for Alex. To Us Weekly, she gushed, "He buys me flowers every day. Ever since we met. Every single day - I'm serious! He'll either give me a bouquet, or handpick one. So sweet!"
Jennifer has dated the likes of Carson Daly, John Mayer and Joey Lawrence in the past. She got engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall in late 2007, but called off the engagement a year later.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'