Confirmed: Jennifer Love Hewitt Has Split From Boyfriend Alex Beh
Jennifer Love Hewitt is back on the single market yet again. After nearly a year of dating, the Melinda Gordon of "Ghost Whisperer" and her actor-director boyfriend Alex Beh have called it quits. Representative for the TV actress confirmed the break-up to Us Weekly.
While confirming that the couple have indeed parted ways, the representative didn't offer details on what may have caused the split in the first place. The rep simply mentioned, "They haven't been dating for a little while." As for how 32-year-old Jennifer handled the break-up, a friend told the publication, "She's doing well."
Jennifer began dating Alex in late July 2010, less than four months after she called it quits with Jamie Kennedy. Back in February this year, the Samantha Horton of "The Client List" was still full of praises for Alex. To Us Weekly, she gushed, "He buys me flowers every day. Ever since we met. Every single day - I'm serious! He'll either give me a bouquet, or handpick one. So sweet!"
Jennifer has dated the likes of Carson Daly, John Mayer and Joey Lawrence in the past. She got engaged to Scottish actor Ross McCall in late 2007, but called off the engagement a year later.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'