'Gossip Girl' 4.21 Preview: Blair Torn Between Men in Her Life
The road to "happily ever after" will not be smooth for Blair. Before choosing the love of her life in "Gossip Girl" season 4 finale, she will find herself torn between the men in her life as Prince Louis Grimaldi knows she met Chuck and asks her to tell the truth in the next episode.
In the meantime, Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) is finally starting to feel less like a fish-out-of-water with Serena and her friends, but complications present themselves when Charlie is invited to attend the Constance Billard alumni fundraiser. Additionally, Jack Bass' (guest star Desmond Harrington) return to the Upper East Side sets off a chain of events that could end up destroying Chuck and those closest to him.
"Shattered Bass" will air Monday, May 9 at 9/8 c on The CW. The show will wrap up its fourth season with "The Wrong Goodbye" which is set to air a week later, on May 16 to be exact.
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?