'Gossip Girl' 4.21 Preview: Blair Torn Between Men in Her Life
The road to "happily ever after" will not be smooth for Blair. Before choosing the love of her life in "Gossip Girl" season 4 finale, she will find herself torn between the men in her life as Prince Louis Grimaldi knows she met Chuck and asks her to tell the truth in the next episode.
In the meantime, Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) is finally starting to feel less like a fish-out-of-water with Serena and her friends, but complications present themselves when Charlie is invited to attend the Constance Billard alumni fundraiser. Additionally, Jack Bass' (guest star Desmond Harrington) return to the Upper East Side sets off a chain of events that could end up destroying Chuck and those closest to him.
"Shattered Bass" will air Monday, May 9 at 9/8 c on The CW. The show will wrap up its fourth season with "The Wrong Goodbye" which is set to air a week later, on May 16 to be exact.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal