'Gossip Girl' 4.21 Preview: Blair Torn Between Men in Her Life
The road to "happily ever after" will not be smooth for Blair. Before choosing the love of her life in "Gossip Girl" season 4 finale, she will find herself torn between the men in her life as Prince Louis Grimaldi knows she met Chuck and asks her to tell the truth in the next episode.
In the meantime, Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) is finally starting to feel less like a fish-out-of-water with Serena and her friends, but complications present themselves when Charlie is invited to attend the Constance Billard alumni fundraiser. Additionally, Jack Bass' (guest star Desmond Harrington) return to the Upper East Side sets off a chain of events that could end up destroying Chuck and those closest to him.
"Shattered Bass" will air Monday, May 9 at 9/8 c on The CW. The show will wrap up its fourth season with "The Wrong Goodbye" which is set to air a week later, on May 16 to be exact.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer