'Gossip Girl' 4.21 Preview: Blair Torn Between Men in Her Life
The road to "happily ever after" will not be smooth for Blair. Before choosing the love of her life in "Gossip Girl" season 4 finale, she will find herself torn between the men in her life as Prince Louis Grimaldi knows she met Chuck and asks her to tell the truth in the next episode.
In the meantime, Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) is finally starting to feel less like a fish-out-of-water with Serena and her friends, but complications present themselves when Charlie is invited to attend the Constance Billard alumni fundraiser. Additionally, Jack Bass' (guest star Desmond Harrington) return to the Upper East Side sets off a chain of events that could end up destroying Chuck and those closest to him.
"Shattered Bass" will air Monday, May 9 at 9/8 c on The CW. The show will wrap up its fourth season with "The Wrong Goodbye" which is set to air a week later, on May 16 to be exact.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights