'Gossip Girl' 4.21 Preview: Blair Torn Between Men in Her Life
The road to "happily ever after" will not be smooth for Blair. Before choosing the love of her life in "Gossip Girl" season 4 finale, she will find herself torn between the men in her life as Prince Louis Grimaldi knows she met Chuck and asks her to tell the truth in the next episode.
In the meantime, Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) is finally starting to feel less like a fish-out-of-water with Serena and her friends, but complications present themselves when Charlie is invited to attend the Constance Billard alumni fundraiser. Additionally, Jack Bass' (guest star Desmond Harrington) return to the Upper East Side sets off a chain of events that could end up destroying Chuck and those closest to him.
"Shattered Bass" will air Monday, May 9 at 9/8 c on The CW. The show will wrap up its fourth season with "The Wrong Goodbye" which is set to air a week later, on May 16 to be exact.
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role