'American Idol' Reject Casey Abrams Rallying Behind Haley Reinhart
Casey Abrams is campaigning for votes for rumored girlfriend Haley Reinhart, if TMZ is to be trusted. The "American Idol" contestant, who got the boot on the April 28 result show, has reportedly been telling his family, friends and hometown supporters to use their votes to send the 20-year-old through to the Top 4.
Before Casey was eliminated from "Idol", words ran wild that he was dating Haley. A day after his exit from the competition, the quirky singer set the record straight during a press call. Asked about his shout-out to Haley at the end of his performance, he told reporters, "I was saying goodbye to my very special musical friend. That's all it was." He further stressed they "were never dating."
In a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight, Casey continued to state that he and Haley are nothing more than "musical item", but he did admit she is the one he will miss most. Still, he was quick to explain, "I got along with her the most. I hung out with her the most. We laughed at the same stupid things...It's the little things like that."
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert