Pics: January Jones Gets Geeky at NBA Playoffs
January Jones has pulled off a geek chic look during a recent outing. The Betty Draper on "Mad Men" was snapped wearing a pair of spectacles as she made her way into the Staples Center to watch the first Playoffs game between Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks on Monday night, May 2.
The 33-year-old actress didn't hide her growing baby bump as she wore a form-fitting purple shirt underneath a black bolero that she paired with white trousers. Inside the sports arena, she was joined by "Dexter" actress Jennifer Carpenter. The two seemed to be having a blast together as they were seen sharing laughs throughout the game.
January, who recently broke up from "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis, announced her pregnancy in late April through her representative. In a statement released via People magazine, the rep said, "January Jones is happy to announce that she is expecting her first child this fall. She's really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom."
The NBA Western Conference semifinals, in the meantime, saw Mavericks beating Lakers with a score of 96 - 94. Other celebrities spotted attending the match included Jonas Brothers member Joe Jonas, "Glee" actor Chord Overstreet, "Friends with Benefits" star Justin Timberlake and soccer star David Beckham.
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting