Pics: January Jones Gets Geeky at NBA Playoffs
January Jones has pulled off a geek chic look during a recent outing. The Betty Draper on "Mad Men" was snapped wearing a pair of spectacles as she made her way into the Staples Center to watch the first Playoffs game between Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks on Monday night, May 2.
The 33-year-old actress didn't hide her growing baby bump as she wore a form-fitting purple shirt underneath a black bolero that she paired with white trousers. Inside the sports arena, she was joined by "Dexter" actress Jennifer Carpenter. The two seemed to be having a blast together as they were seen sharing laughs throughout the game.
January, who recently broke up from "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis, announced her pregnancy in late April through her representative. In a statement released via People magazine, the rep said, "January Jones is happy to announce that she is expecting her first child this fall. She's really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom."
The NBA Western Conference semifinals, in the meantime, saw Mavericks beating Lakers with a score of 96 - 94. Other celebrities spotted attending the match included Jonas Brothers member Joe Jonas, "Glee" actor Chord Overstreet, "Friends with Benefits" star Justin Timberlake and soccer star David Beckham.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana