Lady Antebellum's New Single 'Just a Kiss' Released
Lady Antebellum have offered the first taste of their new album. Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott dropped a single called "Just a Kiss", a love song which talks about taking things slow in an exciting new romance. The country music trio wrote the song themselves.
"We love writing songs from personal experience, and this is definitely one of those songs," Scott said. "There is so much excitement at the beginning of a new relationship ... all the butterflies and that optimistic feeling that this person could be 'the one'."
"Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight/ Just a touch of the fire burning so bright," they croon in the chorus. "I don't want to mess this thing up/ I don't want to push too far/ Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life/ So baby I'm all right / With just a kiss goodnight."
The Grammy-winning band are going to showcase the single on national television for the very first time this coming Thursday, May 5 when they stopped by "American Idol".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri