Lady Antebellum's New Single 'Just a Kiss' Released
Lady Antebellum have offered the first taste of their new album. Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott dropped a single called "Just a Kiss", a love song which talks about taking things slow in an exciting new romance. The country music trio wrote the song themselves.
"We love writing songs from personal experience, and this is definitely one of those songs," Scott said. "There is so much excitement at the beginning of a new relationship ... all the butterflies and that optimistic feeling that this person could be 'the one'."
"Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight/ Just a touch of the fire burning so bright," they croon in the chorus. "I don't want to mess this thing up/ I don't want to push too far/ Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life/ So baby I'm all right / With just a kiss goodnight."
The Grammy-winning band are going to showcase the single on national television for the very first time this coming Thursday, May 5 when they stopped by "American Idol".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences