Lady Antebellum's New Single 'Just a Kiss' Released
Lady Antebellum have offered the first taste of their new album. Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott dropped a single called "Just a Kiss", a love song which talks about taking things slow in an exciting new romance. The country music trio wrote the song themselves.
"We love writing songs from personal experience, and this is definitely one of those songs," Scott said. "There is so much excitement at the beginning of a new relationship ... all the butterflies and that optimistic feeling that this person could be 'the one'."
"Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight/ Just a touch of the fire burning so bright," they croon in the chorus. "I don't want to mess this thing up/ I don't want to push too far/ Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life/ So baby I'm all right / With just a kiss goodnight."
The Grammy-winning band are going to showcase the single on national television for the very first time this coming Thursday, May 5 when they stopped by "American Idol".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris