Lady Antebellum's New Single 'Just a Kiss' Released
Lady Antebellum have offered the first taste of their new album. Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott dropped a single called "Just a Kiss", a love song which talks about taking things slow in an exciting new romance. The country music trio wrote the song themselves.
"We love writing songs from personal experience, and this is definitely one of those songs," Scott said. "There is so much excitement at the beginning of a new relationship ... all the butterflies and that optimistic feeling that this person could be 'the one'."
"Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight/ Just a touch of the fire burning so bright," they croon in the chorus. "I don't want to mess this thing up/ I don't want to push too far/ Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life/ So baby I'm all right / With just a kiss goodnight."
The Grammy-winning band are going to showcase the single on national television for the very first time this coming Thursday, May 5 when they stopped by "American Idol".
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story